Yonex voltric z-force

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by vRYUUKIv, Apr 20, 2013.

1. vRYUUKIv

vRYUUKIv Regular Member

student
    hi, i need some of you guys opinion about this Yonex VT Z-Force..
    Is it true that we can identify that Yonex VT Z-Force is a fake or genuine by the thickness of the shaft? counterfeit racket has a common thickness shaft like other conventional rackets, while genuine racket shaft are slightly thinner based on Yonex nanopreme technology. is this true?

2. Mike1337

Mike1337 Regular Member

From the fake racket I have seen this is accurate but of course this does not cover all fake rackets. They may make a fake thin shaft racket.

I have a very old calrton aerogear racket that has a thin shaft like the voltrics. If you see a a voltric with a thick shaft (VT60, 70, 80 and zforce) then it is fake, please note the lower end voltrics have normal thickness shafts.

When looking for a fake racket you should check several indicators and not just one. e.g. serial number, shaft thickness, paint job etc.

3. stopdrop

stopdrop Regular Member

student
  4. Lucastth

Lucastth Regular Member

9 to 6
    Does anyone have any experience with misaligned paintjob? Let's say the wordings 'Voltric Z Force' on the shaft does not lie exactly on a straight line with the Yonex logo at the T joint and the cone.