User Tag List

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb New Asics Gel Blade 4?!

    Just spotted this while searching the interwebs

    Name:  388274_526118797412367_112669442_n.jpg
Views: 1840
Size:  44.1 KB
    Name:  551097_526118794079034_345993577_n.jpg
Views: 1801
Size:  43.1 KB
    Name:  483242_526118960745684_1932042647_n.jpg
Views: 1591
Size:  63.8 KB
    Name:  154548_526118814079032_1727520188_n.jpg
Views: 1553
Size:  42.8 KB
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0602882&type=1

    Comming summer 2013

    Anyone else excited?

  2. #2
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,734
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "... Simpsons did it ..."

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...04#post2054304

    But now that you've opened a dedicated thread we might as well use this one from now on even though it'so also poorly titled

  3. #3
    Regular Member jasontyh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    any updates on where to get the Blade 4? Malaysia? Online?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    my sources say that the white coloured blade4 is coming out in july. the blue one will only come out in bloody september. (Malaysia)

  5. #5
    Regular Member jasontyh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jupitanz View Post
    my sources say that the white coloured blade4 is coming out in july. the blue one will only come out in bloody september. (Malaysia)
    cool
    can u PM me when it's available. would really like to get a pair

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    im in the same boat u are dude. im not a seller. just that i was shown the distributor documents by a seller. no specific dates was shown tho. just july(white) and september(blue).

  7. #7
    Regular Member jasontyh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jupitanz View Post
    im in the same boat u are dude. im not a seller. just that i was shown the distributor documents by a seller. no specific dates was shown tho. just july(white) and september(blue).
    I see haha thanks for sharing. hopefully when it's out there's stock for all

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasontyh View Post
    I see haha thanks for sharing. hopefully when it's out there's stock for all
    I've seen it Asics website but in white rather than blue colour. Has anyone bought it to give some feedback?

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Msia
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is it available in msia??

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    x
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Casperwinde View Post
    Is it available in msia??
    Yes,its everywhere ! Seen it in Asics shop in pavilion n bts.

  11. #11
    Regular Member jasontyh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kimmo88 View Post
    Yes,its everywhere ! Seen it in Asics shop in pavilion n bts.
    Yes Yes. there's plenty for all.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malacca, M'sia
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    been using it for more than a month now...bought for rm 270 from the famous badminton store in puchong...very satisfied. extremely worth buying when compared to the prices in the retail stores (pavilion etc.)

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore - Sembawang
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by **KZ** View Post
    been using it for more than a month now...bought for rm 270 from the famous badminton store in puchong...very satisfied. extremely worth buying when compared to the prices in the retail stores (pavilion etc.)
    That's cheap...Any shop at JB selling also?

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malacca, M'sia
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think outside of klang valley it wouldnt be that cheap

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •