Results 1 to 17 of 577
04-22-2013, 09:11 PM #1
2013 INDIA Open SS : Qualification to FINAL Round (23rd-28th April 2013)
Venue : Siri Fort Indoor Stadium, New Delhi-IND
Total Prize-money : US$200,000
IND time : http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_IN.aspx
Schedule & Result : http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...D-FF88F6793E7E
2012 WINNERS : http://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...A8F&d=20120429
MS : Shon Wan Ho (KOR)
WS : Li Xuerui (CHN)
MD : Bodin Issara/Maneepong Jongjit (THA)
WD : Jung Kyung Eun/Kim Ha Na (KOR)
XD : Tontowi Ahmad/Liliyana Natsir (INA)
The tournament kicks off today (09.00am local time), started from qualifying round (MS, WS, MD) that almost all participants are local shuttlers.
Only two defending champs participate in this year edition, Jung KE/Kim HN and Ahmad/Natsir.
Will home fave Saina Nehwal win her first ever IND SS title?
04-22-2013, 09:27 PM #2
Thanks CLELY for your support.. Within a hour, India Open will be going to start... Ofcourse, in the qualifiers, mostly indians occupied nearly 90% of the places in MS and WS. They might be fighting with each other to get one among the four spots in the main draw. My prediction would be
1. Ruthvika Shivani
2. Rituparna Das
in the women's singles who will move ahead to main draw.
1) Sameer Verma (brother of Sourabh verma)
2) Rohit yadav
3) Arvind bhatt
These four will advance to main draw.
04-22-2013, 09:54 PM #3
04-22-2013, 09:59 PM #4
No Danish or English withdrawals yet.
04-22-2013, 10:52 PM #5
Anyone has Live Streaming info?
04-22-2013, 11:43 PM #6
it will be a tough fight in MD.
04-22-2013, 11:44 PM #7
in MS, barring any upset, LCW is going to nail it.
04-23-2013, 01:20 AM #8
Live steaming link anyone please?
04-23-2013, 03:26 AM #9
This is a super series event. Daily thread could be appropriate
04-23-2013, 04:01 AM #10
will it live on DD Sports ?
04-23-2013, 06:09 AM #11
just saw Joachim Persson is in the MS qualification draw! But he has conceded a walkover. lol
04-23-2013, 06:10 AM #12
04-23-2013, 06:11 AM #13
04-23-2013, 06:14 AM #14
04-23-2013, 06:20 AM #15
That's all for the day.. Some of my predictions gone wrong as far as MS qualifiers..
1) Old Horse Chetan Anand has beaten Sameer verma(brother of Sourabh verma) and is going to meet Sourabh verma in R1 (Will Sourabh take revenge on behalf of his younger brother).
2) Subhankar Dey has beaten Oscar bansal to make an entry in R1 and have a clash with Iskandar as Sony Dwi Kuncoro has withdrawn.
3) Arvind bhatt will clash with Kenichi tago
4) H.S.Prannoy will clash with Suppanyu in R1.
And as usual in WS,
1) 16 year old Rituparna Das will clash with Juliane Schenk .. May god save her..
2) Trupti Mrugunde will clash with Neha pandit.
3) 16 year old Ruthvika Shivani will meet Minatsu mitani .. Will she overcome her???
4) Saili Rane will meet Tanvi Lad.
Last edited by scorpion1; 04-23-2013 at 06:22 AM.
malayali liked this post
04-23-2013, 06:21 AM #16
04-23-2013, 06:55 AM #17
I'm rooting for Tiara Rosalia / Imawan Gabby. after their well-performance at BAC they seem to have a little bit more confidence