User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    The 85's (or better said 65FT) are a UK9 on the Yonex chart indeed. How? Thin socks and a supple upper . I think I have been rocking the QuattroFit before Yonex invented it .
    You're a real funny person . Sorry for borrowing for this thread for a while, but you do know any difference between the 86 and 65FT, besides that 65FT is JP? I've always wanted to try the 65 but it looks so similar to the 86.
    Thanks

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes the 65CF = Yonex SHB85 and 65FT = SHB86 (mixed those up, I have the CF). But you can get the 86LTD's or 85LTD's just as well instead, these are the same here and in Japan ... Between the 65's and 85/86EX there is/are minor differences ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Yes the 65CF = Yonex SHB85 and 65FT = SHB86 (mixed those up, I have the CF). But you can get the 86LTD's or 85LTD's just as well instead, these are the same here and in Japan ... Between the 65's and 85/86EX there is/are minor differences ...
    Yeah ok, I've gone through the original thread on this before. Maybe I'll just try the 86LTD next time, my 92 is wearing out. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Shb-01m

So I have the SHB-01M for a few weeks. I rated myself with wide feet and as I get older, it seems to matter more. At first, my feet felt painful after just one game. I almost wanted to sell the pair but was hoping that the shoes will eventually "loosen up". It did. I now find these shoes fit very well and very snug. Lateral movements are great. With forward movements, my feet don't move as much as my older Yonex ergonomic shoes. I guess there is a big difference between those ergonomic and quattro fit shoes.

My style of playing: doubles mostly and aggressive. Hope my short review helps.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xuser View Post
    So I have the SHB-01M for a few weeks. I rated myself with wide feet and as I get older, it seems to matter more. At first, my feet felt painful after just one game. I almost wanted to sell the pair but was hoping that the shoes will eventually "loosen up". It did. I now find these shoes fit very well and very snug. Lateral movements are great. With forward movements, my feet don't move as much as my older Yonex ergonomic shoes. I guess there is a big difference between those ergonomic and quattro fit shoes.

My style of playing: doubles mostly and aggressive. Hope my short review helps.
    let me guess. u r using it with one size bigger isnt? hehehe. as for me my size is uk 9, somehow using this shoes i have to go to uk 10 instead. and apart from that. the insole is noticeably higher on the arch that is more well suited for arch type of foot.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

having said all those. i love the shoes. the shb 01 mx. the design is lovely. the red + white + black is awesomely mind boggling beautiful. its just that its not so comfortable on me. the shb 74 strangely do just nice for me and cheaper. as for shb 86, after i found out the shb 74 it my perception towards shb 86 is it become heavier and bulkier =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've tried both shb-01 & shb-65SF which are both quattro-fit. I think 65SF is better because its heel's cushion is thinner than shb-01 and therefore more agile. The thicker heel's cushion in the shb-01 would be a problem when you're having jump smashes in a row.
    Last edited by Scott Kam; 04-30-2013 at 11:13 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always wondered, do the "lateral claws" on the SHB-01M pinch your feet at all?

I'm hoping it's more for decoration than function. My Victor shoes are biting into the lateral side of my feet...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tight

Quote Originally Posted by phaaam View Post
    I've always wondered, do the "lateral claws" on the SHB-01M pinch your feet at all?

I'm hoping it's more for decoration than function. My Victor shoes are biting into the lateral side of my feet...
    I have been using this pair for a few months. The shoes do hug your feet well but it is narrow. My feet hurts after a night of badminton. So if you have wide feet, I suggest you go with other models.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xuser View Post
    I have been using this pair for a few months. The shoes do hug your feet well but it is narrow. My feet hurts after a night of badminton. So if you have wide feet, I suggest you go with other models.
    Thanks for the info! I always thought the SHB-01s were a little too narrow. So far the SHB65FT has been the best fit for me. Though it does feel a little heavy as people have said, which is why I wanted to give the SHB-01Ms a try.

Might reconsider a paid of SHB86 or SHB74. But without trying it on in person first, I might be getting another ill-fitting pair of shoes

If anyone else has a pair of SHB74s please comment and/or review! Thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there's a new replacement of 65 ft out, it's available on a few jap shops and i know its available in one hk shop. shb - 65x, slightly different look/colour with quattro fit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2