Need a racket recommendation.

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Cloud_CW, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Cloud_CW

Cloud_CW Regular Member

Hi guys.
    I would ranked myself as an intermediated men double player.
    Due wanted to try fishing so decided to stop badminton awhile (stopped 6months)
    And now playing my friend's racket apacs tweet 8000.
    Now planing getting a new racket.
    I can handle MX80 , VT-ZF(4U) , Ti-10 3rd gen with 26~28lbs these stiffest racket without single problem.But recently i do feel my friend's tweet 8000 (3u) has better power and more easier to smash 3~5times in a row due to it wasn't stiff like MX80 and ZF kinda flex to me but due to it always lag me in the front net so decide to buy a new one.

So i'm looking some racket has good in continuously offensive,placing shuttle in the net area,fast drive style.
    Right now i have few idea racket that i never touch before. - MX JJS , BS LYD , TK8000 , N80 , twister F9

As defensive don't have to worry about headheavy since i can handle the tweet8000 3U.

Any recommendation for me? actually still thinking to stick with my MX80 or ZF though..

#1 Cloud_CW, Apr 25, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  2. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    try out what you know, and if it doesn't work out, then move to the next few rackets for experiments.

3. Nicky_Boy02

Nicky_Boy02 Regular Member

Space Explorer
    Zforce FTW~~

4. Deathblader

Deathblader Regular Member

Student/Lifeguard/Athlete
    Fast drive style? Try the Nanoray 800. It's VERY fast, especially close to the net area.

5. Stratlover

Stratlover Regular Member

I recently got a MX JJS and highly recommend it. It feels very similar to the MX80, but has slightly more flex, making it a little easier to generate power on repeated smashes. I wouldn't say it lacks any power compared to the MX80 either. It can also be used for singles.

6. i800Yoty

i800Yoty Regular Member

I think the MX 80 is one of the best all round rackets, but it was just too much for my elbow. If you can use it consistently, I suggest stick with it and I'm jealous of you!

7. vamaxy

vamaxy New Member

. If you can use it consistently, I suggest stick with it and I'm jealous of you![​IMG]

8. stopdrop

stopdrop Regular Member

student
    Lol my z-force felt flexible compared to my mx-80 but go with the mx-80 it's awesome

9. agios1980

agios1980 Regular Member

Teacher
    i seem to have a similar playing style to you. i prefer to make the other plsyers run and utilize the court efficiently. i have been using a nano9900 and i perform much much better than when i play with my VT80. if you have raw power and good reflexes i suggest to get the new arcsaber fb. im going to pick one up in a few days.