FS/FT: Yehlex YX Triotec Woven 3800, Arcsaber 10 Peter Gade, Arcsaber FB

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Boggieeiggob, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boggieeiggob

Boggieeiggob Regular Member

Yehlex 3800 is practically new; factory strung, Yonex overgrip (can't remember what's underneath) and no chips or scratches that I can find. Looking for about £65
    Arcsaber 10 is very used; BG80 strung at 28lbs in orange but lost some tension, yonex grap and overgrip and lots of chips. Looking for about £90

Also have an Arcsaber FB which is basically brand new with about 2 hours of use: strung with BG80 at 27lbs in yellowy/green, factory grip and no chips or scratches. Because it's been re-strung I'm looking for about £135-£140.

I'm ideally looking for either Z slash (JP, SP, MY or CN coded please), Kason F9 or Kason C7. I'll swap FB for either, or the other two for one. Otherwise prices listed please (prices slightly negotiable).

LONDON PICK UP ONLY PLEASE
    Thanks

2. pulsarkollam

pulsarkollam New Member

systems engineer
    What do you think about the FB. I guess you are not very impressed seeing you sell it after just 2 hours of use..:)

3. Boggieeiggob

haha it's incredibly light and it's very fast so it's great for net defence and smashes if you're strong enough. I do like it, but I'm worried i'll break it because it just feels so fragile and I've heard many stories of it cracking after 1 clash D:

4. Boggieeiggob

starting new thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.