Chance for my BS12 ?

Discussion in 'Broken Rackets' started by life92, May 6, 2013.

1. life92

life92 New Member

Sadly I've only played with this maybe 5 times over 2 weeks and I clashed REALLY badly with someone .. At first I thought it was just a dent but AFTER getting it restrung (cause the strings broke a few games after the clash...), my stringer told my dad that there was a crack (I give my racket to my dad to go get restrung.. Not giving me the chance to not get it restrung...)

Is there a way to save the racket or at least reinforce it ? It doesn't look like the crack is all the way through but one more clash or bad mis-hit might be the end of it... Anyone help ??

Attached Files:

2. Hosssa

Hosssa Regular Member

I don't see the crack in the picture, but I just bought a BS LYD off a friend with a huge paint chip just like yours! I hope it is not a crack.

3. life92

life92 New Member

I think you can see the crack better in the last 2 pics.. if you look really closely like at the middle of the paint chip...

You should look at your BS LYD closely too... might have a crack especially if its dented...
    At first I thought it was just a dent at first but turned out to be a crack :( ..