Arcsaber z-slash vs Bravesword 15

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by VictorP, May 12, 2013.

1. VictorP

VictorP Regular Member

Student
    Hi guys I checked around on the forum and have not seen a comparison for these two as I use a z-slash and wanted to know if getting a bs15 as a backup would be good.

Thanks!

2. quixilver

quixilver Regular Member

Arc Z-Slash is more head-heavy and it is slightly more flexible. BS15 has a frame shape as called "semi-isometric" but I found it is still a bit wider so the sweetspot area is also larger than what the Arc Z-Slash has, which means BS15 is generally easier to use. Switching to BS15 after your game with Arc Z-Slash will probably make you feel that the power is compromised but the swing speed to execute defensive shots is increased.

3. VictorP

VictorP Regular Member

Student
    Thank you!

4. Kmwong93

Kmwong93 Regular Member

Looks like there's a good comparison over here. We shall revive this thread.

My previous fav is indeed the z slash. Getting the bs15 tonight will try it by this week. But according to what I know it's like comparing dota to lol. Z slash is less forgiving. And requires constant play to maintain the feel. The bs15 is more forgiving and if you are exposed to bs series the learning curve is not that big. Cheers!!