Looking for Intermediate/Advance Player(s)

Discussion in 'California Badminton Academy ( CBA )' started by stanley0304, May 13, 2013.

1. stanley0304

stanley0304 New Member

Student
    Hi guys,

I am Stanley and i just moved here from SF. I want to start playing badminton regularly again after a long break. I play C/Bs for both singles and doubles. I am mainly looking to play doubles,but can also can play singles at any scheduled time. I can also play at UBC or Z badminton.
    Please Email me at :stanley0304@gmail.com​

2. dreamzboy

dreamzboy Regular Member

I recently switched over to CBA and have been playing regularly on Tuesday. I'm similar to your level and typically play singles at every opportunity I get. I tend to play early from 5:30PM while the courts are free for singles matches until closed. Come out on next Tuesday. If you preferred, PM me and I'll give you my contact number.

3. slumber

slumber Regular Member

hi,

My friend just came back from australia and would like to have a some matches here. Our level is intermediate / advance level.

Please let me know if any of you guys are playing tonite. Thanks

Lee

4. dreamzboy

dreamzboy Regular Member

Hi Lee,

I'm a C+/B- player so I hope I don't disappoint you. I'll be there tonight in white trunk and black Victor Open shirt. I usually play near the entrance where the 3 challenge courts are. Hope to see you there tonight.

Ken

5. raymond

raymond Regular Member

Top Secret
    I know a player who is into Singles, is playing at C/B level at the moment, and is constantly on the lookout for practice games. PM me if any of you is interested (or know of anyone that might be interested).