User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eckonovember View Post
    I can also interpret it as "I've found good stringers but I'd have to travel a considerable distance if I wanted them to string my racket on a regular basis". Before you establish your authority on interpretation, I suggest toning down your assumptions before punching on that keyboard.
    Not sure what is getting so angry buddy, but having your writings misinterpreted is something you have to face when you post on the internet.

I do not pretend having any authority, I was basing what I said on the fact that multiple people interpreted what you said the same way as I did. However, I am deeply sorry for not being able to read into your thoughts and understand exactly what you meant

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not so sure what makes you think I'm angry either. Coming from the same person who fires back with "what's wrong with asking what string and what tension ?" and basing an assumption on the "fact" that "multiple" people interpreted what I said the same way you did (I assume that by multiple you mean extremenanopowe), I am also deeply apologetic for your inability to grasp the concept of a subjective opinion.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gentlemen, please.....

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

As for myself, I always want to know if he is Hashimoto... no, Hakamoto... no Harianto -someone help me here -certified. Or at least knows/practises that style of stringing.

Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haribito.....

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's the one! Thanks! I've always wondered whats so special about the technique and why its preferred by some. Does it make a difference to the end-product?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    That's the one! Thanks! I've always wondered whats so special about the technique and why its preferred by some. Does it make a difference to the end-product?
    No, not a jot. It's too far from the middle to make any real difference. I have heard some nonsense about reducing air resistance, but the cross in question has simply been moved downwards.

What it does do is leave bits of main exposed closer to the middle, so there's more chance of breakage...

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah. @yan.v @eckonovember maybe you want to kiss and make up. Or just move away from each other. Its not like you guys don't know the ropes. You can both choose to stop before it gets toxic and spoils an interesting topic. If it goes further, some action will be taken and likely neither will like it.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Further off topic postings will be deleted.

Mod

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a few places/people I can go to to get strung but all manual. Closest reputable ECP stringers are 100km away
    So to me the guy who can do it the fastest always wins cause I hate waiting around.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elisha View Post
    I have a few places/people I can go to to get strung but all manual. Closest reputable ECP stringers are 100km away
    So to me the guy who can do it the fastest always wins cause I hate waiting around.
    Go to your local badminton club. I am sure you can get it strung in less than 30 mins. Many stringers who string in badminton clubs and training centres will string your rackets on the spot as long as you ask nicely.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mms6a View Post
    Go to your local badminton club. I am sure you can get it strung in less than 30 mins. Many stringers who string in badminton clubs and training centres will string your rackets on the spot as long as you ask nicely.
    2 of them are club stringers and neither use ECP.

Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

2 of them are club stringers and neither use ECP.
    As long as their end results (ie tension and frequency) are consistent, then it's still good.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still at the court at the moment and I have to say that the X-Feel Blast is badass!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still at the court at the moment and I have to say that the X-Feel Blast is badass!
    I have yet to see a club/training centre in Toronto that use other than a ECP machine.

I have seen some have Victors, Yonex Protechs, Technifibers, Wish etc and are all ECP...

Even buying an addon ECP module addon on a crank or drop machine only costs a few hundred dollars. And for the more accuracy, I don't see why not, especially simce the club/training centre are the ones buying the machine for their pro shop area in the club/training centre

Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

that's because it probably plays like a tk8000...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mms6a View Post
    I have yet to see a club/training centre in Toronto that use other than a ECP machine.

I have seen some have Victors, Yonex Protechs, Technifibers, Wish etc and are all ECP...

Even buying an addon ECP module addon on a crank or drop machine only costs a few hundred dollars. And for the more accuracy, I don't see why not, especially simce the club/training centre are the ones buying the machine for their pro shop area in the club/training centre
    Yeah but I'm in Guelph. So closest ECP is in GTA.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast