User Tag List

Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Thermal Bag?

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    302
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Thermal Bag?

    I just bought the new 2013 Yonex Tournament Active BAG 8326EX (6 rackets ver.) in lime green color

    I also have a slightly older Yonex Tournament Basic BAG 7926EX in red color


    Are any of these bags I own a thermal bag?



    The reason I asked is because many of the Yonex bags (even most of the pro bags) does not have the thermal foil lining on the interior. The only Yonex bag I have seem that has thermal foil lining are some of thr limited edition models (such as the 2012 Yonex Lee Chong Wei Voltric Limited Edition bag)

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    821
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mms6a View Post
    I just bought the new 2013 Yonex Tournament Active BAG 8326EX (6 rackets ver.) in lime green color

    I also have a slightly older Yonex Tournament Basic BAG 7926EX in red color


    Are any of these bags I own a thermal bag?



    The reason I asked is because many of the Yonex bags (even most of the pro bags) does not have the thermal foil lining on the interior. The only Yonex bag I have seem that has thermal foil lining are some of thr limited edition models (such as the 2012 Yonex Lee Chong Wei Voltric Limited Edition bag)
    The decent ones are pretty much all thermal bags. The one with the visible silver lining is bad cause they crack over time and then you have many mini tears all over like my Victor BR303.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    302
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elisha View Post
    The decent ones are pretty much all thermal bags. The one with the visible silver lining is bad cause they crack over time and then you have many mini tears all over like my Victor BR303.
    I see.. But the cloth material on both of my bags feels too thin and cheap to be thermal bags...

    Both bags are genuine bags as they were purchased from Canuck Badminton in Toronto.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    302
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meyerca View Post
    Both bags are genuine bags as they were purchased from Canuck Badminton in Toronto.
    You reposted my quote?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •