User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 173
  1. #1
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Sudirman Cup 2013 Photos!


  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,524
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ah ,, why Lilyana and Ahmad wear Li ning , i thought they are sponsor by Victor ?

  3. #3
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Ah ,, why Lilyana and Ahmad wear Li ning , i thought they are sponsor by Victor ?
    Li Ning won the bid for INA Team Jersey for this Sudirman Cup.. so all of INA players will wear Li Ning stuffs.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    1,642
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought pro players watch their diet very carefully. These guys are eating so much meat and also the greasy fried shrimp chips. I worked in our college cafeteria before. The football players only have pure pasta (no meat and very light source) 2 days before a game, but able to have lot of meats after the game.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    821
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would drop dead if I didn't have meat at least twice a day

  6. #6
    Regular Member e1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    e1981.com
    Posts
    132
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Overseas version of Li Ning, quite handsome.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qidong View Post
    I thought pro players watch their diet very carefully. These guys are eating so much meat and also the greasy fried shrimp chips. I worked in our college cafeteria before. The football players only have pure pasta (no meat and very light source) 2 days before a game, but able to have lot of meats after the game.
    I dunno about you...if I am a pro baddy player, facing these fried shrimp chips and chicken, I eat first and worry about playing later...also I would hope my opponents eat more than I of these thingie, then I am okay

    Quote Originally Posted by Elisha View Post
    I would drop dead if I didn't have meat at least twice a day
    Hahaha!!! QiDong dunno much about Alberta beef, 1 bite and you guarantee ask for more

  8. #8
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,451
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    Isn't it LN looks more like a man than a woman by the days, or is it just me?

  9. #9
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,671
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    No pics of Hau-ge? No sightings of "the man"?

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Blue planet
    Posts
    1,402
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qidong View Post
    I thought pro players watch their diet very carefully. These guys are eating so much meat and also the greasy fried shrimp chips. I worked in our college cafeteria before. The football players only have pure pasta (no meat and very light source) 2 days before a game, but able to have lot of meats after the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    I dunno about you...if I am a pro baddy player, facing these fried shrimp chips and chicken, I eat first and worry about playing later...also I would hope my opponents eat more than I of these thingie, then I am okay


    Hahaha!!! QiDong dunno much about Alberta beef, 1 bite and you guarantee ask for more
    Indonesia weightlifters have good nutritionist to advise the lifters on the balance diet they have to eat. PBSI still may not have good nutritionist. Although I think they have one.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,083
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    Isn't it LN looks more like a man than a woman by the days, or is it just me?
    I was thinking the same thing but didn't say it for fear of giving offence

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,083
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name:  grsy sdr32q.jpg
Views: 2367
Size:  42.3 KB

    Love this photo in particular, great expression

  13. #13
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,451
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySachs View Post
    I was thinking the same thing but didn't say it for fear of giving offence
    thanks god for that, so it's not just me then.
    it's more her on-court demeanor rather than a photo here or there really.
    Last edited by AlanY; 05-18-2013 at 08:10 AM.

  14. #14
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,451
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySachs View Post
    I was thinking the same thing but didn't say it for fear of giving offence
    thanks god for that, so it's not just me then.
    it's more her on-court demeanor rather than a photo here or there really.
    Last edited by AlanY; 05-18-2013 at 08:10 AM.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,083
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    thanks god for that, so it's not just me then.
    it's more her on-court demeanor rather than a photo here or there really.
    I thought it best I let you correct that Freudian slip before quoting you .

    Agreed again, her body language is somehow...hard/rigid. Sometimes I feel sorry for Ahmad, he's like a freespirited puppy in comparison, when he makes a mistake Natsir often looks like she literally wants to choke him .

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In Competition
    Posts
    18,289
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice pics, miksss .......

    I love Richard Mainaky doing the, err, umpiring job with crossed legs. Probably the strictest, no nonsense "umpiring" in the history of the BWF.
    Last edited by abedeng; 05-18-2013 at 10:18 AM.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In Competition
    Posts
    18,289
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    Indonesia weightlifters have good nutritionist to advise the lifters on the balance diet they have to eat. PBSI still may not have good nutritionist. Although I think they have one.
    Sure they do .... otherwise Indonesia would not have won that many Thomas/Uber Cups, All-England, World and Olympic titles.

    But as usual, the onus is on THE PLAYERS to follow.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •