New to this community

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by bharat23, May 20, 2013.

1. bharat23

bharat23 New Member

software engineer
    Hi friends like u all even am very interested in batminton from my childhood thanx to my dad who made me to get interest in this sport,Let me indroduce myself am K.BHARAT from hyderabad i came to banglore last year and at presnt am working as a software engineer.Batminton is the game while palying i enjoy myself,i wanted to join a academy in banglore so that daily i can play the game.I stay in marathalli and after searching i found "GURUKULAM SPORTS ACADEMY" some what near my home.Now as i got the place where i could play the game i needed partners{friends} to play the game with.So today when i was seraching for batminton clubs in banglore i got thrugh this website.I joined this community off the hope that i could find partners for myself in marathalli.So friends am ready to play the game interested perople are welcome we can play even in groups.Playing this game by teaming up is also a great fun.Contact me at my no 7259647871 or at my mail "bharat.k@parkcontrols.com" thank u and bye

2. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Welcome to the forum.. Good to see one more badminton fan out here..

Ela unaru.. Hope to see a badminton player soon..:)

3. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    welcome! welcome!