DRAW of THAILAND Open GP Gold 2013

Discussion in 'Thailand / Indonesia / Singapore Open 2013' started by CLELY, May 21, 2013.

1. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

2. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    sameer verma is going to meet Veteran Boonsak Ponsanna in first round.. Would he be able to do the magic which he did in Malaysia open GPG where he stunned WFC of Malaysia. I hope he will do the same here by beating Boonsak.. But it won't be an easy one.. Boonsak plays with gratitude and changes the style of play according to his body. He is one of my favourite player who has style .. All the best Sameer. All other contenders from India should not get any trouble in the first round i hope(ANand Pawar, Ajay Jayaram, Sai praneeth etc). In WS, Saina should be the favourite for the title.. Let's see what happens.. I hope Arundhati will move till quarterfinals atleast.. I don't have any hope with P.C.Thulasi who is going to meet Portnip in the first round.. Definitely tough for her..

3. RedShuttle

RedShuttle Regular Member

In case anyone is wondering about the absence of the Chinese team, Chinese players are at the qualification tournament of the Chinese National Games. The tournament goes from June 1 to June 9, including team and individual competitions. The top players get byes for individual competitions but most will play the team competition.

4. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Latest update from ts com, some players withdrew : Sameer Verma (IND), Lydia Cheah Li Ya (MAS), Renna Suwarno (INA), Anneke F.Agustin/Della Destiara Haris (INA), Wang Rong/Zhang Zibo (MAC), Manu Attri/Jwala Gutta (IND), etc.

5. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Now its almost sure that LinDan will be moving to main round without any trouble.. Sameer verma withdrew..