Calling all VT 7 users for help

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by NOLE.LUCKY, May 28, 2013.

1. NOLE.LUCKY

NOLE.LUCKY Regular Member

Having got my vt 7 strung at 23 lbs recently, i noticed that it looked different than it did before the stirng job. The racquet head now feels narrower, and maybe also longer. The racquet measures 7.65 inches horizontally along the 11 th cross from the bottom (12 th string from the top) and 10 inches vertically, along the downward arrow on the 'e' of the 'isometric' printed on the top of the frame to the starting of the 'yy' logo at the t-joint, frame thickness included in all measurements. It would be very helpful if some vt 7 users can make the same measurements for me and post the results here. Pics to follow soon.

2. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    it is normal that your head frame shape changes a bit after a being strung because you are adding 20+ lbs on each string in one direction.

3. latecomer

latecomer Regular Member

selfemploy
    Got a new vt7 two week ago and restrung at 22lbs (yy bg 85) for my wife. Here are the measurements, 7.875 inches(20 cm) and 10 inches which means there is a different of .225 inches. Hope it help.

4. NOLE.LUCKY

NOLE.LUCKY Regular Member

Thanks for your replies :)

5. openmxy

openmxy New Member

good info to me,Thanks for your replies. [​IMG]