Chen Moh (Liu Jing) School Badminton Hall (5 Courts) Project

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by ChenMohSchool, May 28, 2013.

1. ChenMohSchool

ChenMohSchool New Member

Dear all,

To briefly share, Chen Moh is one of the top schools in Petaling Jaya which is located in PJ-Old Town area.

(Location Map:https://maps.google.com.my/maps?ie=...42402&q=Srjk+(c)+Chen+Moh&iwloc=A&gl=MY&hl=en)

It is strategically located along key roads like Jalan Tandang, Jalan Templer, New Pantai Expressway, Federal Highway, Jalan Barat & Jalan Othman.

I would just like to gladly inform everyone here that we will be doing a refurbishment on Chen Moh's school hall. This hall has 5 badminton courts, has ample parking with good security. The school board has shared with us that it was built by Liu Jing, wife of Tan Sri Lee of IOI Group.

This will be a 1-month refurbishment project that will be kick-starting soon and will work on:

1. New wall paint
    2. Flooring
    3. Lighting
    4. Sports kiosk

I would just like to share this great news with everyone here but most importantly, may I have a show of hands of who will be interested to play in this school hall?

This would be a great help for us to understand how to manage the courts moving forward.

Looking forward to hearing from the good folks at Badminton Central soon.

Thank you all
    With regards.