User Tag List

Page 19 of 78 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 69 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess you could go into a match with the sole intention of hitting a 493km/h smash but you'd better be ready to concede the match because ain't no way you're going to win.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    That's because like me, you're 30% older, Paul.

And it's not a joke! We're not getting any younger!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R20190 View Post
    Guys, we're all just speculating here...

Whether it will improve your smashes, have a high BP or have a larger sweet spot... truth is, no one knows.

Let's just wait for the reviews!
    You don't need to wait for reviews to tell you that if there is any improvement, it'll be minimal at best. If you think the new ZS will dramatically improve your game, then I think you're fooling yourself. You won't smash anywhere close to 493km/h. I can pretty much guarantee it!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider View Post
    You don't need to wait for reviews to tell you that if there is any improvement, it'll be minimal at best. If you think the new ZS will dramatically improve your game, then I think you're fooling yourself. You won't smash anywhere close to 493km/h. I can pretty much guarantee it!
    That's pretty obvious given the speed in matches is measured differently . And unless you have a grudge against your opponent when you get an easy finish you hardly have to hit at your max either ... (but at least it is measured comparatively to the Z-Slash record)

Yonex have been advertising with smash speed since the 80's I think (or even before) as I saw some old ads this year. Perhaps the one for AT700 is more comparable to the way it is measured in matches, will have to dig up the ad/number ...
    Last edited by demolidor; 08-27-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope. I believe this racquet will definitely turn me in to FHF and allow me to smash at least 1000km/h. And with the orange colour, it would allow me to blind my opponents so losing is impossible. I also think that it would improve the speed of my footwork too due to the extra “chi” energy that it will give me. In fact, there is no need for footwork anymore as I’ll be able to fly.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm actually curious to see how the neon orange is received. I have this colour in mind that's a neon green (not yellow) that has a touch of blue in it, but it will be very 'in your face'.

I wonder how obnoxious the NRZS will be on the court?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi View Post
    3U give a nice balance between attack and defence
    I'm totally agree
    It is just like if you can fully use up to 100% of 3U but only manage to use 90% of 2U then there is no point of having 2U cus it lack of defense speed.
    Last edited by rob83; 08-27-2013 at 05:53 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that's kind of the point.

I think Yonex missed a trick at the WC, actually - it was somebody else's tournament, and having their shoutiest racket in as many hands as possible would have been a huge middle finger to Li Ning!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R20190 View Post
    Nope. I believe this racquet will definitely turn me in to FHF and allow me to smash at least 1000km/h. And with the orange colour, it would allow me to blind my opponents so losing is impossible. I also think that it would improve the speed of my footwork too due to the extra “chi” energy that it will give me. In fact, there is no need for footwork anymore as I’ll be able to fly.
    Only flight? I was under the impression the racquet gave you instant teleportation. Guess I'll be cancelling my pre-order then.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then was the FB an improvement to you?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    That's pretty obvious given the speed in matches is measured differently . And unless you have a grudge against your opponent when you get an easy finish you hardly have to hit at your max either ... (but at least it is measured comparatively to the Z-Slash record)

Yonex have been advertising with smash speed since the 80's I think (or even before) as I saw some old ads this year. Perhaps the one for AT700 is more comparable to the way it is measured in matches, will have to dig up the ad/number ...
    You mean when the birdie is high up in either front or mid-court and I decide to smash hard directly at my opponent? If so, then yea, I tend to do that when I'm pissed off or that I want to send a message to them...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm actually curious to see how the neon orange is received. I have this colour in mind that's a neon green (not yellow) that has a touch of blue in it, but it will be very 'in your face'.

What colour string will you pair this racquet with?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vajrasattva View Post
    then was the FB an improvement to you?
    It was because I believe I was using the wrong racquet for like the longest time. I don't believe the FB is the stiffest racquet in Yonex' lineup and that certainly helped. My reviews were in the context of upgrading from the AT800 DE. I don't believe that the FB's successor or any other racquet that I use in the future will give me the same kind of upgrade that I got by upgrading from the AT800 DE to either the FB or my Duoforce.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What colour string will you pair this racquet with?
    Somebody will use 80P orange....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    Somebody will use 80P orange....
    66um white also not bad

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't wait to test this racket, although have the feeling we'll be waiting a while longer before it's launched in UK.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    I can't wait to test this racket, although have the feeling we'll be waiting a while longer before it's launched in UK.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk
    Borrow one of mine, then

I doubt we'll have it for Christmas, tbh...
    Last edited by Mark A; 08-28-2013 at 04:02 AM.

Page 19 of 78 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 69 ... LastLast