User Tag List

Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 LastLast
Results 1,225 to 1,241 of 1320
  1. #1225
    Regular Member Mark A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    St Helens, UK
    Posts
    4,168
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    Let's be careful here because this is a thread about Z Speed and not APACS rackets, although I appreciate the link in this case.

    Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk
    Oh, I don't know - I think "plays worse than its own clone" would be somewhat pertinent to proceedings.

  2. #1226
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    96
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Testing a z-speed as a z-slash user, the feeling was a little weird. Just swinging it around, it felt somewhat different from z-slash since it is noticeably head heavier and somehow, the racket felt very detached.. But the hits were very crisp and the sound from the racket is quite amazing. The few times I used it, I find that it is a much easier racket to use compared to the z-slash..

    Although, I don't see much improvements in my smashes. But it is probably because my racket skills aren't that gd.. haha.

  3. #1227
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Malaysoa
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Apacs should move all their clones under another brand imo.

  4. #1228
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Something rather weird that you guys might find interesting.
    My NRZSP 2UG5 JP & TW coded are both at bout 105g.
    But the balance point of the TW coded is significantly higher up the shaft than the JP.

    Anyone know why?

  5. #1229
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,747
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leonlimthelion View Post
    Something rather weird that you guys might find interesting.
    My NRZSP 2UG5 JP & TW coded are both at bout 105g.
    But the balance point of the TW coded is significantly higher up the shaft than the JP.

    Anyone know why?
    Remove all extra grips ... + same string?

  6. #1230
    Regular Member Maklike Tier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,171
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    When I just read "105g" my shoulder went into involuntary spasms.

  7. #1231
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, the NRZSP both have BG80 Power @ 29lbs, and have the same Yonex Towel Grip. The differences between WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION baffles me.

    I'm really starting to think there is a distinct difference between the JP code and the rest. Because the the error (if it is an error at all) is not the overall weight but the head-heaviness, which in this case the JP is more head-light.

    TW code: 105g
    JP code: 104g

  8. #1232
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, same grip, same string!

  9. #1233
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    When I just read "105g" my shoulder went into involuntary spasms.
    Haha. I do weight training as well. So, a 100g +/- racket for me is easily manageable.

  10. #1234
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    puchong, malaysia
    Posts
    540
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    mind asking where do u 'fish' your 2u NRZS in msia?

  11. #1235
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by concretemad View Post
    mind asking where do u 'fish' your 2u NRZS in msia?
    mybadmintonstore.com I pre-ordered mine, and they're shipped from Japan to Hong Kong and then shipped to UK where I live now.

    I've ordered another 2U JP-coded last week.

  12. #1236
    Regular Member bos_dc2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Surrey, Canada
    Posts
    205
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just had a baddy session this evening and after reading about the 105g zspd, my arm started to ache..

    lol

  13. #1237
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,502
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leonlimthelion View Post
    Yes, the NRZSP both have BG80 Power @ 29lbs, and have the same Yonex Towel Grip. The differences between WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION baffles me.

    I'm really starting to think there is a distinct difference between the JP code and the rest. Because the the error (if it is an error at all) is not the overall weight but the head-heaviness, which in this case the JP is more head-light.

    TW code: 105g
    JP code: 104g
    Put the same string and grip for your 2 new JP NRZSP and then measure them to see if JP is indeed head light.

    I just commented on another thread about my 2 Victor SW35 having same string and same grip but with bp that's 10mm apart! One is SG code and the other TW code.

    However, if we take the variance to be +/-5mm, then both racquets are still within specs as one could be +5mm and the other is- 5mm.

  14. #1238
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    Put the same string and grip for your 2 new JP NRZSP and then measure them to see if JP is indeed head light.

    I just commented on another thread about my 2 Victor SW35 having same string and same grip but with bp that's 10mm apart! One is SG code and the other TW code.

    However, if we take the variance to be +/-5mm, then both racquets are still within specs as one could be +5mm and the other is- 5mm.
    Will have to wait a few weeks for my new JP code 2U. Will let you know then.

  15. #1239
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,918
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    i managed to get my hands on a 3U one to test.

    to be honest, it is not as bad as some of you think it is. quite a powerful racket in fact. but exhibits the typical Yonex (lack of) feel.

    stay tuned.

  16. #1240
    Regular Member bos_dc2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Surrey, Canada
    Posts
    205
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    i managed to get my hands on a 3U one to test.

    to be honest, it is not as bad as some of you think it is. quite a powerful racket in fact. but exhibits the typical Yonex (lack of) feel.

    stay tuned.
    I agree with this, it's a very powerful racquet. I would've kept mine if I was more consistent but it's not forgiving lol..

  17. #1241
    Regular Member gundamzaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Santa Clara County, California, USA
    Posts
    2,496
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    i managed to get my hands on a 3U one to test.

    to be honest, it is not as bad as some of you think it is. quite a powerful racket in fact. but exhibits the typical Yonex (lack of) feel.

    stay tuned.
    aw man, that's disappointing for me!

Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •