User Tag List

Page 34 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 562 to 578 of 1320
  1. #562
    Regular Member samsudds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Malacca
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just got my ZSP today's morning. Gonna try it out tonight. Hopefully could het along well with her and having great chemistry....

  2. #563
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,171
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Vajrasattva, which racket would you consider similar to the ZSpeed? For me, it feels like it swings like a heavy 3U MX80 and in between a 4U and 3U VZTF.

    Yes, it's that stiff and HH.

  3. #564
    Regular Member Mark A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    St Helens, UK
    Posts
    4,080
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vajrasattva View Post
    4) i could not feel the "11% increase in sweetspot", the smaller frame is still a smaller frame
    I really don't know where this 11% figure has come from, myself. The cross strings in the HAC area have been extended by... what? 7-8 mm each? Max? Surely the effect of having shorter mains (because of the small head) nullifies this, if not counteracts it!

  4. #565
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,171
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    I really don't know where this 11% figure has come from, myself. The cross strings in the HAC area have been extended by... what? 7-8 mm each? Max? Surely the effect of having shorter mains (because of the small head) nullifies this, if not counteracts it!
    You mean you actually pay attention to Yonex's claims of 9% more torsion stability, 7% more smash force, and 5% more this and that?

  5. #566
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    setia alam
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Used my 3U NRZSP another 3 hours today.Overall performance is good, quicker smash but not powerful. Suggest for those who want to get a NRZSP go for the 2U because you will not feel any head heavy when smash, I felt that when you using 2U, u will feel like using an 3U racquet. I am enjoy with the lightness head heavy NRZSP to apply drop shot and net shot, that's amazing. But anyway, I am quite upset with the painting, it's not durable. But conclude, it's a nice racquet for those who like light racquet with massive smash. Enjoy it.=)

  6. #567
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,171
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Was just at the store to pick up my re-strung racket. So had a go at this racket again.

    Yep, same conclusion as yesterday. If anyone tells you that it's agile and fast and balanced, you better ask them which racket they're comparing to. Bet you they're referring to 3U VTZF or AT700.

    In my hands the 3U VTZF was a beast to handle, so I'd say this racket is the beast's younger brother.
    Last edited by visor; 09-14-2013 at 05:46 PM.

  7. #568
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Checked Direct Sports to see if they'd started stocking it and damn... 190

    Don't they usually cut 20% off the RRP?

    Anyways, Visor's opinion on the NZS worries me now. I currently use a NS9900 and following earlier reports of this supposedly being its successor, a baby VZF is very scary thought!
    I really want to demo this racket. Does anybody know any stores in London that allow you to demo rackets?

  8. #569
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious544d View Post
    Checked Direct Sports to see if they'd started stocking it and damn... 190

    Don't they usually cut 20% off the RRP?

    Anyways, Visor's opinion on the NZS worries me now. I currently use a NS9900 and following earlier reports of this supposedly being its successor, a baby VZF is very scary thought!
    I really want to demo this racket. Does anybody know any stores in London that allow you to demo rackets?
    Its a brand new racket so no discount atm.

    Tennis Nuts have a hitting room.

  9. #570
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Damn, that's too far. Are there any in east or central London?

  10. #571
    Regular Member Maklike Tier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,169
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is there a market for a stiff+, headlight racket though, that's the question I'm asking myself.

    In other words, where was Yonex going to go after the NR800? Would Nanoray/Nanospeed lovers flock to a "Z-Ray" - a small ISO head, headlight (290ish) racket?

    I should pose this question on the WL facebook page, and see what everyone thinks...

  11. #572
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    shingaporu
    Posts
    501
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Was just at the store to pick up my re-strung racket. So had a go at this racket again.

    Yep, same conclusion as yesterday. If anyone tells you that it's agile and fast and balanced, you better ask them which racket they're comparing to. Bet you they're referring to 3U VTZF or AT700.

    In my hands the 3U VTZF was a beast to handle, so I'd say this racket is the beast's younger brother.
    you have to compare it in play!

    i have to say that the vt80 and the vtzf themselves are quite "agile/quick" to get into position, but often the head heaviness does affect the quality of the shot when the game becomes speedy.

    i dont feel the same problem with the zspeed, getting into position, catching shots at all awkward/challenging angles was much better.

    and surprise surprise.. the Zspeed's head is smaller than the Zforce head.

  12. #573
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Have tried NRZSP yesterday evening. Double for 2hrs. Even though the BP is around 300mm, I dont feel that the head is that heavy. Maybe the high BP is due to the length of handle. Compared to NS9900, the length of handle has been reduced a lot. But compared to VTZF and TI10, the handle is longer about 1-3mm. So, when i swing it, it feels like using a slightly heavier even balance racket. In term of power, it is quite similar to TI-10. Your smash is fast but not as powerful as VTZF. What i mean is the smash generated by VTZF is harder for opponent to lift up/ return back high (need good wrist power). For NRZSP, it is more on speed. Opponent needs to response faster. It is actually quite stiff but not as stiff as VTZF and TI10.

    The frame size is small, very similar to ARCZS. But the sweet spot of NRZSP is bigger, looks more isometric. But it is quite easy to get used to.
    Nothing special about its defence. I think it is an attacking racket.

  13. #574
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky5508 View Post
    Have tried NRZSP yesterday evening. Double for 2hrs. Even though the BP is around 300mm, I dont feel that the head is that heavy. Maybe the high BP is due to the length of handle. Compared to NS9900, the length of handle has been reduced a lot. But compared to VTZF and TI10, the handle is longer about 1-3mm. So, when i swing it, it feels like using a slightly heavier even balance racket. In term of power, it is quite similar to TI-10. Your smash is fast but not as powerful as VTZF. What i mean is the smash generated by VTZF is harder for opponent to lift up/ return back high (need good wrist power). For NRZSP, it is more on speed. Opponent needs to response faster. It is actually quite stiff but not as stiff as VTZF and TI10.

    The frame size is small, very similar to ARCZS. But the sweet spot of NRZSP is bigger, looks more isometric. But it is quite easy to get used to.
    Nothing special about its defence. I think it is an attacking racket.
    I'm a z-slash user. Do you think z speed is a good upgrade for z slash ?

  14. #575
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    461
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I managed to see and test the racket just now... And while it looks solid and swings quickly (unbelievable for a 3U, feels like a 4U instead), what totally puts me off is the head side... It's like the head has shrunk by about 1/4 of my 700RP :O

    Might hold on from buying it until I tested it on court or there is a 2nd hand sale... Sure some of them is coming soon.

  15. #576
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,635
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I will get it with the z slash as my collection of the yonex z series

  16. #577
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    shingaporu
    Posts
    501
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    smaller than iforce frame (same as zforce and zslash)



    smaller than voltric frame...



    and smaller than arcsaber frame by this much


  17. #578
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,730
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious544d View Post
    Checked Direct Sports to see if they'd started stocking it and damn... 190

    Don't they usually cut 20% off the RRP?

    Anyways, Visor's opinion on the NZS worries me now. I currently use a NS9900 and following earlier reports of this supposedly being its successor, a baby VZF is very scary thought!
    I really want to demo this racket. Does anybody know any stores in London that allow you to demo rackets?
    , the factory strung is €160 euro over here and unstrung €150 (125) . In Holland is where "here" would be ...(for non-EU people that would be ~$160USD after taking off the VAT).
    Last edited by demolidor; 09-15-2013 at 05:33 AM.

Page 34 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •