Need help in choosing a Voltric Racket.

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by smashtasticas1, Jun 3, 2013.

1. smashtasticas1

smashtasticas1 New Member

Student
    So, I'm looking for a new badminton racket to play in the summer & I love the Yonex Voltric Series. The 3 rackets I have narrowed it down to are the VT7, VT50, and VT60. Which one is best for a singles player who likes to play offensively?

I know they all are head heavy, as the new Voltric series introduces, while having a 4U mass, which I like because it's light and doesn't take a lot of power to produce good power.

The only thing I need to know is what racket gives me the best for the price. The VT60 is the only racket of the 3 that has a flexible stiff, but some people think because its so light it doesn't attack as powerfully. VT50 is similar in specs, but I haven't figured out why it's priced almost $40 less.

VT7 is obviously the bang for your buck, but if the other VT's can improve your performance offensively with good smashes and clears as well as good all around play then I'll consider it.

Tell me what your experiences with these rackets are, and which one is the most "worth it". The VT60 might be the most expensive but does the VT50 perform just as well?

Tell me your thoughts, they are much much appreciated!! :)

2. EvoCopter

EvoCopter Regular Member

Technical Manager
    Sorry, I can only relate my exxperience with the Z-Force model. Have not try the models you mention above.

3. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    within the same series the rackets are going to be fairly similar. one thing i noticed of all voltric rackets is that if it's a 3u, it swings a lot heavier than a 4u. also, it really depends on your playing style. for me personally, i love the flexible shaft, it allows me to whip my racket around all day :) and even when i'm lazy or tired and have to retrieve a backhand shot, the flexible shaft helps me generate some power with minimal effort :p