User Tag List

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    Is it just me or.....because i think goh v shem is one of the biggest talent in msia MD at the moment. Pairing up with LKW almost seems like they are playing mixed double.
    Definitely, undoubtedly and for sure GVS is currently the best MD player in Malaysia - he has
    abundance of confidence in his own ability and have astounding power - I hope he wins
    tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

last time GVS/LKW has beaten the CHN pair Hong Wei but with his previous partner Shen Ye in Asia Championship last year, let's see if they can beat Hong Wei and this time with Chai Biao...

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

We shall soon see in a few hours. The only chance they have of winning is to play a flat game. Any lifts will be severely punished by Hong Wei. Whatever the outcome, keep up the fighting spirit and the crowd will support you.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, there ya go. Flat and fast won the game!

No way they will be split up for Koo/Tan.

Although Lim has to serve better and learn to control his emotions better.
    Last edited by visor; 01-19-2014 at 03:36 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah!!!!! i know they can

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations to Goh V Shem and Lim Khim Wah for winning the Malaysia Open! It was a fantastic performance when they are on their game, although LKW really messed up so many serves.

I did feel a little irritated by Goh's arrogance though. Although I understand that they want to make the crowd cheer louder, his taunting towards Chai Biao/Hong Wei by pretending to hit the shuttle before it was going out and asking them to 'bring it on' when they kept lifting to him was very unsportsmanlike. Nevertheless, he was the best player on court today.

LKW's net plays are really good though, just that his serves are a huge weakness.

This pair has been known to be very inconsistent the last two times they were paired together though (making big wins and losing in the first round of tournaments after that) Hope they don't let one Super Series get to their heads. All-England's coming next.
    Last edited by undeadshot; 01-19-2014 at 03:51 AM.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Congratulations to Goh V Shem and Lim Khim Wah for winning the Malaysia Open! It was a fantastic performance when they are on their game, although LKW really messed up so many serves.

I did feel a little irritated by Goh's arrogance though. Although I understand that they want to make the crowd cheer louder, his taunting towards Chai Biao/Hong Wei by pretending to hit the shuttle before it was going out and asking them to 'bring it on' when they kept lifting to him was very unsportsmanlike. Nevertheless, he was the best player on court today.

LKW's net plays are really good though, just that his serves are a huge weakness.

This pair has been known to be very inconsistent the last two times they were paired together though (making big wins and losing in the first round of tournaments after that) Hope they don't let one Super Series get to their heads. All-England's coming next.
    Isn't this a double post?

Goh was the best player. Lim gets over excited.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats to Goh/Lim for winning the title.

We do actually laugh at Lim everytime he serves. How come a player dont know how to serve can play professional badminton? Summore can win the SS title...

Abt the provocate acts by MAS boys, what I can say is they are too much!

Remember, 山水有相逢!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post

i do think that his act is a bit too much, but i think it is, well ungentlemanly, but definitely not unsportsmanlike. Since he didnt cheat to win the game, he still preserves his sportsmanship. Well, these are rather common in sports like basketball or soccer, but for sports like tennis and badminton, it certainly is quite rare.

Then again, in sports, what determines a good or bad player is not the attitude, but rather the results.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only one super series win , is this Pair the best : no, they must continue keep winning to prove they are really to take over Tan Boon Keong /Koo. I feel the best is still Tan Boon Keong/Koo when they are under Rexy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A good start. Good job.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They only beat one seeded team en route to the final. Other seeded teams are clear by the Indonesian. Think it is not time for them to take over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Only one super series win , is this Pair the best : no, they must continue keep winning to prove they are really to take over Tan Boon Keong /Koo. I feel the best is still Tan Boon Keong/Koo when they are under Rexy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koowakchai View Post
    They only beat one seeded team en route to the final. Other seeded teams are by the Indonesian. Think it is not time for them to take over.

some luck. Liew Daren once win a SS tournament. and everyone now is pretty much believe thats the only one off performance in his career.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato A View Post
    Congrats to Goh/Lim for winning the title.

We do actually laugh at Lim everytime he serves. How come a player dont know how to serve can play professional badminton? Summore can win the SS title...

Abt the provocate acts by MAS boys, what I can say is they are too much!

Remember, 山水有相逢!
    and Lim's smashes are very weak.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I think their action is a bit too much... just a bit though. I somehow can accept what they are trying to do, psychologically... Trying to provoke your opponent so that your opponent will feel agitated and tend to make more mistakes. Anyway, I think the umpire should warn them if it is not permitted, which I think the MAS pair was warned once.

All I can say is that I have not been so excited in watching a Malaysian pair playing for a long time. This game is just exciting and entertaining.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's see how the other important matches from this year like , Thomas Cup, All England, Sudirman Cup, China Open , World Championship. If they can wipe all these titles, I will consider they are better than Tan Boon Keong /Koo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

winning the SSP will make their ranking up to.... not TOP 10...

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast