User Tag List

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    they train together day in day out.
    koo/tan never had good head to head against any mas md player.
    even ow/chooi beat them 1 or 2 years ago,so how do u think?

is this little bit enough?hmm
    little bit is definitely not enough but better than no improvement. Look at CPS , his service seen to be getting from bad to worst now ! Beside service, I think Goh/Lim focus is getting better too after playing several times against LYD/KSY, especially in the Taiwan Open recently. We need to give them a bit more time, hope they will not disappointed us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Cheng Wen-hsing : Taiwanese female XD player

Yes, she's worst of the worst... cringe worthy...
    It's very painful watching her serve...
    I see. I thought is a Malaysia player ! But despite her lousy service, they still can beat Malaysia top XD pair consistently !

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    limsy, just out of curiousity, did you watch the video? Thanks for you answer ...
    watched about 8 minutes. decide not to continue.
    lim khim wah doesnt looking at his opponent when he serve,he just look at the ground everytime.
    who cant beat koo/tan nowadays except ligen?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thought that HTH/TWK is much better than this pair. Well i guess they have prove it tonite . LKW/GVS is a good pair but for me they are lacking something to bring themselves to the next level

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    I always thought that HTH/TWK is much better than this pair. Well i guess they have prove it tonite . LKW/GVS is a good pair but for me they are lacking something to bring themselves to the next level
    We can't judge which pair is better based on H2H with each other. HTH/TWK beat GVS/LKW last year in MAS GP Gold too. It's possible that HTH/TWK style is good against GVS/LKW.
    HTH/TWK lost to Korean pair in R2 of MAS open, GVS/LKW beat that same KOR pair in QF. But from that we also cannot say that GVS/LKW is better. Its just that based on different situation one pair can play to their abilities better than the other due to different style. There is no clear superiority between these two pairs.
    Last edited by undeadshot; 08-07-2013 at 08:39 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Lim has the potential. Goh seems to have a lot of fires burning in his body, always in a rush, and making mistakes. I think he needs to cool himself down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

latest news for this pair (The Star):

Khim Wah-V Shem to split … again

KUALA LUMPUR: The three-year partnership of Lim Khim Wah-Goh V Shem will be over after the ongoing Kuala Lumpur Open at the Kuala Lumpur Badminton (KLBA) Stadium in Cheras.

V Shem said that the break-up was inevitable as they do not see a future together.

This is the second time the duo are going their separate ways. Last year, they were split because of indifference but reunited after six months.

“This time, the break-up is for good,” said V Shem.

Khim Wah-V Shem are currently the country’s third pair after Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong and Hoon Thien How-Tan Wee Kiong.

“Khim Wah and I have discussed it and we do not see this partnership going far. It is best that we split and find other partners.

“Over the last three years, we have not won any major title. It is pointless to go on if we know we are not heading anywhere.

“We have informed the coaches and currently, we are waiting for them to find suitable partners for us,” he said.

Over the last three years, the duo have won two titles - the Malaysian Open Grand Prix
    Gold in June and the inaugural Indian Badminton League (IBL) title with their club Hyderabad Hotshots.

At one stage this year, the duo were ranked as low as 11th in the world but now, they have dropped to 17th.

On the ongoing KL Open, V Shem said that he would go all out to win the title to mark the end to their partnership.

“This will be our last tournament as a pair and it will be great if we can win the title.

We won the Kedah Open and hopefully, we can keep our unbeaten run in the local tournament this year,” he said.

On Thursday, V Shem-Khim Wah marched into the men’s doubles quarter-finals after disposing of former internationals Hong Chieng Hun-Ng Kean Kok of Kedah 21-14, 21-16.

On Friday, they will take on the Hashim brothers - Mohd Hafifi-Mohd Hafizi of Kelantan for a place in the semis.

Meanwhile, top seeds Kien Keat-Boon Heong withdrew from the tournament following Kien Keat’s request for a break to prepare for his upcoming wedding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nkt0811 View Post
    latest news for this pair (The Star):
    when they split away, Goh V Shem may determine to call back his former partner Teo Kok Siang, or will get Teo Ee Yi as brand new partner, while Lim Khim Wah's destiny is unconcerned unless Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong get split up after Denmark and French SS (if they failed to play well again), Lim Khim Wah might recommend to pair with Tan Boon Heong...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It will very interesting to see two left handed players in men double for top notch badminton...

Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    when they split away, Goh V Shem may determine to call back his former partner Teo Kok Siang, or will get Teo Ee Yi as brand new partner, while Lim Khim Wah's destiny is unconcerned unless Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong get split up after Denmark and French SS (if they failed to play well again), Lim Khim Wah might recommend to pair with Tan Boon Heong...

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    It will very interesting to see two left handed players in men double for top notch badminton...
    But imho it'll be just like a right/right combo because it negates the advantages of the left/right combo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks like gonna end this thread as this pair made part way permanently... each of them will pair up as below:

Goh V Shem & Teo Kok Siang
    Lim Khim Wah & Ow Yao Han

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol looks like they're gonna be back together again

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why the u-turn again?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Why the u-turn again?
    haha,we never understand

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they're back for more, this time in Korea Open SS, they will face Danish pair Boe/Mogensen in QF...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doesn't seem like the right idea to pair them back up again from the match just now. No fire to win, full of misunderstandings. Almost reminiscent of the old Mak Hee Chun/Tan Wee Kiong pair, although there is still some communication.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't know what are they doing to court to do lifting lifting beastie I know saw this. Loss

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast