User Tag List

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    Service without pressure wont change anything
    to add pressure, one service into the net, out or too high will be penalized with one month salary...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    to add pressure, one service into the net, out or too high will be penalized with one month salary...
    Noted. I'll forward it to the head coach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    Noted. I'll forward it to the head coach
    you're from the BAM official?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    you're from the BAM official?
    Of course i'm not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    It's an easy trick for the opponent when LimKW was about to serve... just tried to hold back n put more pressure on LimKW... then he would start wrecking his nerve and serve short or into the net, or worse, serve to the WRONG court... YES, he did it TWICE during this match (vs KOR pair)... go watch the replay if possible...
    He did it again on world championship 2014 during game vs chinese taipei

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a horrible attitude by Lim Khim Wah. Just because Goh V Shem expressed his desire to be paired up with Tan Wee Kiong and leave him doesn't mean he has to act like that on court. Well, after this Goh V Shem will pair up with Tan Wee Kiong. Lim Khim Wah's days are numbered if he doesn't bother to improve his game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    What a horrible attitude by Lim Khim Wah. Just because Goh V Shem expressed his desire to be paired up with Tan Wee Kiong and leave him doesn't mean he has to act like that on court. Well, after this Goh V Shem will pair up with Tan Wee Kiong. Lim Khim Wah's days are numbered if he doesn't bother to improve his game.
    May I know what he did to Goh? Any articles I can read from?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually they are already predicted that they might not make any impact in WC, furthermore they are going to be split soon...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to know what LKW did too. They do not seem to be on speaking terms at all during the match and I would say this goes both ways. So it is not solely LKW's fault. GVS also has his ego issues. In fact, I am not 100% convinced that GVS was truly injured. He just gave up on the game and on his partner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they ought to have dissatisfaction as they have been partnering for quite some time and then now GVS struck better partnership with TWK.. Although it's the coaches decision for the new partnering but I believe GVS favours it as well.. So, definitely LKW will feel something.. Betrayed.. Ditched..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think LKW should have pair back with Chan Peng Soon since their part way on 2009 onwards...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by llpjlau View Post
    I would like to know what LKW did too. They do not seem to be on speaking terms at all during the match and I would say this goes both ways. So it is not solely LKW's fault. GVS also has his ego issues. In fact, I am not 100% convinced that GVS was truly injured. He just gave up on the game and on his partner.
    It actually started from GVS - LKW can't get his serve right and makes many errors in matches, so GVS complained about that to the coach and requested for change in partner. This was the reason why they were split up twice before. Now, GVS has found a much better partner (or so he feels) in TWK, and now the coach agreed to pair him and TWK together.

In yesterday's match against the Taiwanese pair, the two are obviously not even on speaking terms. LKW had no interest in the game at all and after every rally he just walked away from the shuttle when it was right in front of him after they lost a rally, leaving GVS to send it over to the opponent every time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They were not on speaking terms even in their first round match

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worse case than previous number 1 pair of MAS. Obviously GVS/LKW will never play together in the future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LKW losing most of the points, GVS winning the points.
    Unequal pair won't get very far. Chris Adcock, Lee Sheng Mu, alike.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    It actually started from GVS - LKW can't get his serve right and makes many errors in matches, so GVS complained about that to the coach and requested for change in partner. This was the reason why they were split up twice before. Now, GVS has found a much better partner (or so he feels) in TWK, and now the coach agreed to pair him and TWK together.

In yesterday's match against the Taiwanese pair, the two are obviously not even on speaking terms. LKW had no interest in the game at all and after every rally he just walked away from the shuttle when it was right in front of him after they lost a rally, leaving GVS to send it over to the opponent every time.
    From the body language of the two in that game, I thought GVS was the one being passive aggressive towards LKW. But in any case, non-communicating pairs will ALWAYS implode. There is NO way two players can play together at that level without supporting each other.

LKW does have issues with his service. Some players just have that anxiety or "nerves" problem. It's fixable but takes a huge amount of work. GVS obviously thinks he can achieve more being paired up with a different player.

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, Lim was suffering badly from his many nervous serves and defensive clears long of the baseline, but Goh did not even bother to help soothe him. Maybe he knows it won't matter what he says or he's tired of the same routine errors or he doesn't care to be bothered this final time together.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast