FS/FT: Li Ning N90II + Li Ning N50II S-type London COD preferred

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Boggieeiggob, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boggieeiggob

Boggieeiggob Regular Member

Hi all,

Have an N90II for sale or trade. Has what I'm assuming is LD's signature on the shaft just above the cone, and is basically brand new (no chips, no scratches, only had the plastic and the security tag removed from the grip). Been strung with BG80Power at what I was told was 27lbs and factory grip still intact. I never really wanted this in the first place but I couldn't otherwise get rid of my so badly chipped arc10pg [​IMG]
    Looking for about £130 (slightly negotiable) because of the restringing. [​IMG]

I also have an N50II S-type (equivalent of CH coded, bought in China from Li Ning retailer) available too. It's quite new, in good condition with only a few hours use. Has been strung with NS95 (also bought in China) at 27lbs, and has one major chip (no other chips or cracks/scratches or anything). Original grip removed and replaced with a ZJstar grip. Looking for around £90 (slightly negotiable) because of the stringing. [​IMG] CURRENTLY RESERVED. FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS AN INTEREST THOUGH

Pictures will in the link:
    http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/Ba...?sort=3&page=1

Only have one case (reserved for the 50ii because someone wants to buy) because I wasn't given a case when I traded my N90ii. If you want to trade, I'm mainly interested in the following (listed in preference order too) at a 1:1 trade (if trading my N50ii, I can offer a little money to top up but not much)

Li Ning N55II Li YongBo Edition [​IMG]
    Kason F9 (not bothered if ltd or not. with a 9 at the t joint, not a K)

Kason C7 (Bot bothered if ltd or not. with a 7 at the t joint, not a K)
    Li Ning N80
    Victor Bravesword 12 (Blue, standard edition)

I'll consider any offers as well, just post them here

In any case, please prove the authenticity of the racquet. I can provide a screenshot of the authentication of the N90ii as I lost the security tag that came on the handle. I cannot prove the authenticity of my N50II as the factory grip with the security tag was removed when I bought it to re-grip the racquet. I'm based in London, so if you're around feel free to come inspect the racquets IF YOU ARE INTERESTED ONLY. DO NOT ASK TO INSPECT THEM JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO [​IMG] PM me if you have any questions [​IMG]
    London COD preferred, but if you're reeeeaaaally keen and you're too far from London, then pm me and we'll have to organise something with paypal. Note that buyer pays all shipment fees etc., and if trading must post with tracking available.

2. Boggieeiggob

Boggieeiggob Regular Member

both gone. thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.