Looking for weekend badminton sessions at East region (near Serangoon)

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by wongjunlin, Jun 10, 2013.

1. wongjunlin

wongjunlin Regular Member

Hi all, I would like to look for some badminton games near Serangoon area during weekends. I am an Intermediate-level badminton player and would like to gain back some touch in badminton (not training for few months since teamNUS training). If you need players please kindly drop me a reply post / PM me. Thank you very much :)

2. MYPEKING

MYPEKING Regular Member

We are a small group of regular casual players (aged 20~30) with skills ranging from Beginners to Intermediate. Most of us play Mens or Mixed Doubles. We use amateur grade Shuttlecocks like Li-ning A62+.

We usually play on Saturday night between 5 & 9pm (2 hours each time) double courts in school halls around Central region like Serangoon. Most of us regulars & irregulars come from all over Singapore: Sembawang, Tampines, Bedok, Bishan, Boon Keng, Jurong West & Clementi, despite having to meet in the Central region.

Our group came together with the intension of enjoying Fun & Fitness.

As our group size is not consistent in numbers, we are constantly looking for new players (especially ladies) to join us.

Contact/sms Eric @84296513 stating your name & contact if you intend to join us. We collect a low rate of only $4 per session. I will be publishing a weekly schedule of places I've booked for games on this thread.