User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Adidas Adipower DuoForce / Pro racket stiffness

Can anyone compare this stiffness of these rackets to the Victor MX80 and Yonex Z Force?

Do they match them in terms of stiffness or how close do they come to matching the stiffness?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i believe Kwun had a bunch of indepth reviews of the new adidas equipment, read that, then compare it to whatever everyone else had mentioned about the mx80 and zf and you should have a pretty good gauge on how they compared to each other

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From my experience at the Adidas Demo Day, every Adidas racket was very flexy. No one came close to the stiffness of a MX80. IMO Adidas had only wet noodles.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where'd you go and what did you play with? Didn't exactly find something in the Mx80 range of stiffness either, but calling the AP Pro a wet noodle is exaggerated imop
    Seems their big market start in August didn't go as planned though, I can still only find the AP Pro, Precision Tour and Precision 88 in like 3 stores here. Where's the AP Tour? Really wanna have go with that again, I'm not quite sure if the Precision Tour would be head heavy enough while I think the Precision 88 might be too heavy. AP Pro is the best looking but if I'm honest with myself I'm not quite strong and good enough to wield it effectively in doubles net play (which is probably my best area of play so weakening it would be stupid ).