Z-Force verification required

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by p2user, Jun 24, 2013.

1. p2user

p2user Regular Member

Looking into buying at 2 z-forces and wondered if anyone can verify if they are real. Both have the sunrise stickers covering the cone code :( but serial numbers look ok i think and they have the yonex security hologram. Am I right to say these are genuine from the photos below?

Z-force racket 1

IMG_1376 (Large).jpg IMG_1377 (Large).jpg IMG_1378 (Large).jpg IMG_1380 (Large).jpg IMG_1381 (Large).jpg IMG_1382 (Large).jpg IMG_1386 (1) (Large).jpg IMG_1390 (1) (Large).jpg

Z-force racket 2

8.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

2. Elisha

Elisha Regular Member

I don't own a 4U but I thought the 4U max recommended tension was 24lbs?

3. vajrasattva

vajrasattva Regular Member

nope 4U ZF is 26LBs. 3U is 27lbs max recommended.

the appearance of both racquets looks legit, but you may still need to peek below the sunrise sticker.

based on my assumption, the first Z-force should be made early 2012, so the code you can expect it to be 10022X SP. the 2nd z-force very early 2012 (january) i.e. XX012XSP

4. p2user

p2user Regular Member

Yeah, it be good if I could take a peek of the actual code but seller doesn't want to since it will damage the sunrise sticker. I do think they are genuine rackets but thought I ask the experts in the forum if they can see anything might suggest otherwise. At the end of the day its my choice so only myself to blame if it goes pear shape.

Any more experts to tell me what they think from these photos?

5. vajrasattva

vajrasattva Regular Member

well, get the seller to give you a guarantee on authenticity else to refund you. there's just so much one can infer from pictures. you can then buy it, peel off the sticker and have a peace of mind from there.

6. p2user

p2user Regular Member

Brought both rackets and took the risk, you was spot on for the cone codes :thumbup:

3249166 100222SP
    3167437 170122SP

I only have a z force ltd to compare the fonts etc and they look good. I'm very sure these are genuine and happy that I got good deal. Now hopefully the 4U will work better for me as they feel so much more light already.