User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow 2013 Spring CBA '2-Players' B Singles League: Team List for Thu 10-Oct (Round 12)

Quote Originally Posted by nanocrazy View Post
    We will try one more time before this round is over.
    Thanks nanocrazy - You are quick to book in.

================================================

We shall start our CCC-Cats Team List for the scheduled match to be played on Thu 10-Oct-2013 (ROUND 12). CCCers wishing to participate in it, please book yourself in.

* = Teammates who played last match.
    ( ) = Date when booking is made.

srikiran*.............(4th Oct 2013)
    TimothyTrott......(
    Shaji-S*.............(4th Oct 2013)
    Dannel...............(
    cerebellum..........(
    chris-ccc.............(

We hope to receive replies ASAP from all interested CCCers wishing to participate (even if you are not mentioned in the above list).

The link for this league (for Fixtures/Ladders/Results) is found located at:
    http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_in...055-0-266445-0

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation 2013 Spring CBA '2-Players' B Singles League: Round 11 results are required

Gary Grierson sent us this email today (Fri 04-Oct-2013) :

Hi Singles B/C players

On Thursday 10th October you will play the last round of the preliminary draw and I will then be able to split you into B and C pools - prepare and publish a draw -- but you will have to assist me.

I will need all results emailed to me no later than Midday Saturday 12th October to enable me to finish this task and publish it to the web-site by Monday lunchtime.

2 teams have exceeded the limit of 6 players per team this year and had the results of the match in which the 7th player played adjusted down by 3 points in every game -- for both teams this resulted in scores being reduced by 36 points -- both teams still maintained the win though one team was extremely lucky as the adjustments meant matches and games were level and they got in by 1 point.

Three R11 results are still required -- Nemesis Boys v Super Saiyan....... The Bouncers v CCC Cats ...... Stray Cats v White Elephants -- so how about sending them to me before Sunday.

I will be calling for team entries for next season during November -- Hopefully one (maybe 2) teams (top 1 or 2 in B grade) will be asked to play the A grade (Monday night) level next season - swapping with the bottom 1 or 2 in A2 - we have asked for 5 courts on Thursday which would permit one pool of 7 and another of 5.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up 2013 Spring CBA '2-Players' B Singles League: Team CCC Cats finished 6th

I checked the match results played on Thu 10-Oct-2013 (ROUND 12);

The link for results for this league is found located at:
    http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_in...055-0-266445-0

We won our last round (ROUND 12). Congratulations.

So, we have finished 5th based on the ladder given in this link:
    http://www.sportingpulse.com/comp_in...ool=0&a=LADDER

Well done to our CCC-Cats team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Chriss,

For your Information .

Myself and Shaji have paid 186 dollars each for our team CCC-CATS .

We need to sort out payment from Timothy based on the no of matches played by him.

Cheers,
    Sri

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow How many rounds each CCCer have played

Quote Originally Posted by srikiran View Post
    Hi Chris,

For your Information .

Myself and Shaji have paid 186 dollars each for our team CCC-CATS .

We need to sort out payment from Timothy based on the no of matches played by him.

Cheers,
    Sri
    This is one of the reasons why I started this thread - CCCers who played in the rounds are recorded and they should pay for the matches only in which they have played.

We need to count back how many rounds each CCCer have played, so that payments can be calculated accordingly.

I am sure Timothy is reading your post. And know how much he needs to pay.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up CBA (Melbourne) Singles League : 2014 Autumn Season

Received email from CBA (BaddyGary). It is about our next season's matches.

Email is copied and pasted below:

I have requested 4 courts for Monday and Wednesday evenings and 5 courts for Tuesday and Thursday evenings --- I have no indication as to what number of courts we shall be allocated.... and have no idea just how many teams will enter the various competitions.

At least the bottom (or possibly the bottom 2) teams of the Monday night competition (A2 grade) will be asked to play in the Tthursday night competition with the top 1 (or two) teams from Thursday being moved up.

You must enter a minimum of 2 player - and a maximum of 3 players - for each team.... one team per sheet.....
    If you enter 3 players it is assumed that the 3 players will rotate week to week -- and you are required to use the player rostered off as the first emergency player for your team.... the rostered off player cannot fillin for another team if your team is playing.

If we still have 10 teams we may need to run the same format as this season. -- A 10 team/12 week draw followed by 2 5 team/5 week draws and if enough Tuesdays a final between the 2 top teams.....If we only have 8 or 9 teams we can play them on 4 courts..... if we get 5 courts (as requested) we can cater for 10 teams -- though the 18 weeks required for 2 rounds may be a little longer than the number of weeks we have available.

Please fillin the attached form (you can type into it using Word) and send it back to me -- I will need you to give me the information about team members as we will be changing the software used to record results sometime in the next 6 months and I want to ensure I have correct information.

Teams using this form will be given preference over teams that do not return the form.

I would like to reply to BaddyGary.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6