User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Exclamation CCC Badminton: CCC Badminton is a Coaching Club

    .
    Hi BCers,

    Quite often, I am asked (via PM, email & sms/text) about our CCC Badminton Club.

    Some common questions;
    * I am a beginner, can I join your club?
    * I am an experienced/good player, what is the standard of your club?


    Answer:
    CCC Badminton is a Coaching Club with social sessions. We are not a Social Club with coaching sessions.
    Please note the difference.

    I am a full-time professional coach who started CCC Badminton. It's because of our CCC trainees requesting to start our social sessions, that we began welcoming outside players to attend our social sessions.

    Therefore, at our social sessions, there could be a BIG range of levels of standard, ranging from beginners to top players (some of our players are even playing in current national and/or BWF tournaments).

    Hope that I have answered the above common questions:
    At CCC Badminton, we welcome players of all different skill levels to attend our sessions.

    Please note: I do not coach at our social sessions. We keep our Social Sessions for playing purposes only. It's only at our Coaching Sessions that I shall instruct on and give guidance to how to play better Badminton.

    If there are more questions, please post in this thread.
    .
    Last edited by chris-ccc; 01-23-2013 at 09:40 PM.

  2. #2
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow CCC Badminton Club info

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    Hi BCers,

    Quite often, I am asked (via PM, email & sms/text) about our CCC Badminton Club.

    Some common questions;
    * I am a beginner, can I join your club?
    * I am an experienced/good player, what is the standard of your club?


    Answer:
    CCC Badminton is a Coaching Club with social sessions. We are not a Social Club with coaching sessions.
    Please note the difference.

    I am a full-time professional coach who started CCC Badminton. It's because of our CCC trainees requesting to start our social sessions, that we began welcoming outside players to attend our social sessions.

    Therefore, at our social sessions, there could be a BIG range of levels of standard, ranging from beginners to top players (some of our players are even playing in current national and/or BWF tournaments).

    Hope that I have answered the above common questions:
    At CCC Badminton, we welcome players of all different skill levels to attend our sessions.

    Please note: I do not coach at our social sessions. We keep our Social Sessions for playing purposes only. It's only at our Coaching Sessions that I shall instruct on and give guidance to how to play better Badminton.

    If there are more questions, please post in this thread.
    .
    Many BCers have approached me (in person, and/or via email) asking for more info about our CCC Badminton Club.

    I would rather have them asking questions via our BadmintonCentral threads.

    Why? Because most questions have been answered before; And we can give links for those questions/answers made before.

    We could have more time playing Badminton (instead of talking about it).
    .

  3. #3
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow We could have more time playing Badminton (instead of talking about it)

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    Many BCers have approached me (in person, and/or via email) asking for more info about our CCC Badminton Club.

    I would rather have them asking questions via our BadmintonCentral threads.

    Why? Because most questions have been answered before; And we can give links for those questions/answers made before.

    We could have more time playing Badminton (instead of talking about it).
    .
    Currently, we have ;

    * For our Sunday CCC CATS (Coaching And Training Session), click on this link:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...02#post2146902

    * For our Wednesday CCC Social Games Session, click on this link:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...48#post2147248
    .

  4. #4
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb You do not need to join CCC Badminton Club if wishing for private coaching

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    Currently, we have ;

    * For our Sunday CCC CATS (Coaching And Training Session), click on this link (thread):
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...02#post2146902

    * For our Wednesday CCC Social Games Session, click on this link (thread):
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...48#post2147248
    .
    Please note:

    * When requiring to participate in our 2 CCC Badminton Club's activities/links (threads) above, please scroll down to read our latest posts. Current info are provided there.

    * When requiring private coaching (when it has nothing to do with CCC Badminton Club's activities), please send me an email. My email address is cccbadminton@gmail.com

    I post this message here to inform players that you do not need to join our CCC Badminton Club's activities to engage me for your private coaching.
    .

  5. #5
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question Not able to post at BadmintonCentral after registering ?

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    Currently, we have ;

    * For our Sunday CCC CATS (Coaching And Training Session), click on this link:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...02#post2146902

    * For our Wednesday CCC Social Games Session, click on this link:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...48#post2147248
    .
    For our new intending players not able to post at BadmintonCentral after registering, please click on this thread for more info :

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...er-registering
    .

  6. #6
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question Where is MSAC (Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre)?

    .
    We have been asked : Where is the location of MSAC (Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre) for our CCC Badminton sessions?

    Answer : Click on this link below :
    http://www.msac.com.au/about-msac/location-parking
    .

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •