User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Looking for Badminton Court in and around Banjara hills road No-1

Hi All,

Recently I reallocated to Hyderabad on transfer. Actually, I am searching for badminton court in and around Banjara Hills Road No-1. I have gone through the forum and found two badminton courts near by banjara Hills Road No-1 i.e. Khairtabad RTA office Badminton Court and the court available in IT officers colony in Banjara Hills Road No-12. After viewing both courts I cam to conclusion that the court in IT officers is far better than the Khairtabad court. But here the problem is how should get permission from concerned people in IT officers Colony. Kindly help..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Naresz313 View Post
    Hi All,

Recently I reallocated to Hyderabad on transfer. Actually, I am searching for badminton court in and around Banjara Hills Road No-1. I have gone through the forum and found two badminton courts near by banjara Hills Road No-1 i.e. Khairtabad RTA office Badminton Court and the court available in IT officers colony in Banjara Hills Road No-12. After viewing both courts I cam to conclusion that the court in IT officers is far better than the Khairtabad court. But here the problem is how should get permission from concerned people in IT officers Colony. Kindly help..
    You could go in the mornings or evenings 6-10pm and meet the badminton in-charge there,no other easy way unfortunately