User Tag List

Page 19 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamzz
    hmmm, you mean you bought it for the thinking it was an original? How much did you end up paying for it? I ask cause I know people who knowingly buy fakes, but they usually cost not more than about 15USD.
    I bought it for $100 CAD.

The owner didn't know it was fake either. She doesn't even play badminton. She got it as a gift from a friend. She apologized for it after. It still has MP bumps and stuff so i didn't really care. I don't use it now since i got my At800.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pecheur
    What I want to see if for some of the people who have everything, including the kitchen sink in their bags to have before and after (empty and full) pictures of the bags, some have to be bursting at the seams.

OK, you want everything and the kitchen sink? Here you go, my new SOTX bags. One is the SN-001 that comes with rollers and an extended handle. It's big and great for travel, very heavy duty.

I bought it here: http://www.ibuysports.com/SZSN001.html

The other is a new bag, it's a 2 compartment, 8 racket bag made of the thickest/best nylon material I've seen in a bag and it's only $30USD! Though rated as an 8 racket bag, I can carry 12 rackets easily on just one side. This bag, though smaller than the big Yonex 2424-9, can fit just about as much, I was amazed. For $30, you cannot beat this bag. Three people I know of already switched from their beloved Yonex 724 to this new bag.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi dinkalot,

which of the 2 bags do you use normally? you certainly have alot of stuff in there but i didn't see many accessories

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lindanfan
    hi dinkalot,

which of the 2 bags do you use normally? you certainly have alot of stuff in there but i didn't see many accessories
    I use both on the weekends. On weekdays when I travel light, I use the new one. And why are you being sarcastic? I have tons of accessories but I put them in four separate Eagle Creek clear plastic travelling packs. You can barely make them out in the picture. As for accessories, I carry just about everything you can think of, that's needed (at least for me).

Here's the pack: http://www.rei.com/online/store/Prod...cat=REI_SEARCH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ot

I see that you use King 707's. What do you think of them, esp compared to Victor blues. They are a really good price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is just being jealous Dan; not to worry

Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot
    I use both on the weekends. On weekdays when I travel light, I use the new one. And why are you being sarcastic? I have tons of accessories but I put them in four separate Eagle Creek clear plastic travelling packs. You can barely make them out in the picture. As for accessories, I carry just about everything you can think of, that's needed (at least for me).

Here's the pack: http://www.rei.com/online/store/Prod...cat=REI_SEARCH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malayali
    He is just being jealous Dan; not to worry
    i was being sarcastic because i knew that you must have lots of accessories but i just couldn't see them in the pic, sorry if i offended you dinkalot

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryeung
    I see that you use King 707's. What do you think of them, esp compared to Victor blues. They are a really good price.
    I break a lot of shuttles. So do the individuals I play with. It doesn't matter if we use $30/tube shuttles or $9/tube shuttles. We just break them from all the dinking we do. On a marathon Saturday, I've gone through almost 3 tubes! And yes, that's with the each person bringing out one shuttle method.

With that said, the King KS-707 flies well. The durability is good to very good if you mist/humidify them (which I do) it will increase durability by about 20%-30%. I get them for $8.50/tube so that's a great benefit and my deciding factor.

I feel the King shuttles are very comparable to the Victor Blues. The Victor Blue has more uniform/consistent feathers but it doesn't make them fly better. As you know, the Victor Blues are more $$$. I'd still say price independent, the Victor Blue is a slightly better shuttle but price dependent, I'll go with the King all day.

King KS-707 Shuttle Rating:
    Flight Accuracy: 8.5-9.0
    Durability, no mist, bad conditions: 7.0, mist/humidify, good conditions: 8.0-9.0
    Price: 10!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was being sarcastic because i knew that you must have lots of accessories but i just couldn't see them in the pic, sorry if i offended you dinkalot
    Oh, no offense taken. I just thought you didn't know how to use the smilies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, no offense taken. I just thought you didn't know how to use the smilies.
    well i never really looked t see what the smilies were before, so i kind of got it wrong i should have used an "EEK!" or "stick out tongue"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Contents of my badminton bag

Yonex BAG 724 TOURNEMENT TH/9 RED

2 x NS7k
    MP99
    2 x MP88
    Wilson V6

Yonex super grap (3-pack)
    Forza grip
    Sciscor (don't know how to spell it)

Yonex SHB99

Yonex tube aero 35

2 x Yonex t-shirts
    2 x Yonex shorts

Yonex long t-shirt
    Yonex training suit

Gosen Bandana
    Hummel bandana

extra socks
    extra underwear
    4 sweatbands
    Yonex towel

Playing cards (for tournaments)

... i could go on for ages... hehe....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SOTX bags

Hi DinkAlot,
    Do you have model number for your other SOTX bags, or where did you get it? I checked ibuysports and don't see your 8 racket bag.

I'm thinking of getting a Yonex 724, but your choice sounds good to me, too,

OK, you want everything and the kitchen sink? Here you go, my new SOTX bags. One is the SN-001 that comes with rollers and an extended handle. It's big and great for travel, very heavy duty.

I bought it here: http://www.ibuysports.com/SZSN001.html

The other is a new bag, it's a 2 compartment, 8 racket bag made of the thickest/best nylon material I've seen in a bag and it's only $30USD! Though rated as an 8 racket bag, I can carry 12 rackets easily on just one side. This bag, though smaller than the big Yonex 2424-9, can fit just about as much, I was amazed. For $30, you cannot beat this bag. Three people I know of already switched from their beloved Yonex 724 to this new bag.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I break a lot of shuttles. So do the individuals I play with. It doesn't matter if we use $30/tube shuttles or $9/tube shuttles. We just break them from all the dinking we do. On a marathon Saturday, I've gone through almost 3 tubes! And yes, that's with the each person bringing out one shuttle method.

With that said, the King KS-707 flies well. The durability is good to very good if you mist/humidify them (which I do) it will increase durability by about 20%-30%. I get them for $8.50/tube so that's a great benefit and my deciding factor.

I feel the King shuttles are very comparable to the Victor Blues. The Victor Blue has more uniform/consistent feathers but it doesn't make them fly better. As you know, the Victor Blues are more $$$. I'd still say price independent, the Victor Blue is a slightly better shuttle but price dependent, I'll go with the King all day.

King KS-707 Shuttle Rating:
    Flight Accuracy: 8.5-9.0
    Durability, no mist, bad conditions: 7.0, mist/humidify, good conditions: 8.0-9.0
    Price: 10!

Thanks for your input. Guess I will have to order some and give them a try.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mettayogi
    Hi DinkAlot,
    Do you have model number for your other SOTX bags, or where did you get it? I checked ibuysports and don't see your 8 racket bag.

I'm thinking of getting a Yonex 724, but your choice sounds good to me, too,
    The Model Number is: SZ-06B-06R (for Red), B (for blue), O (Orange). If you e-mail IBuySports and show them this link and/or tell them you want to buy that "new bag", I'm sure they will know which one it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Model Number is: SZ-06B-06R (for Red), B (for blue), O (Orange). If you e-mail IBuySports and show them this link and/or tell them you want to buy that "new bag", I'm sure they will know which one it is.
    i think i would find a bag with wheels very handy, maybe we should get someone to suggest it to yonex

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is everything in my bag:
    rackets:
    • 3x nano8000
    • 1x babolat nitro
    • 1x mp28
    • 1x browning stealth cti
    • 1x ebadminton ultra carbon
    • 1x goudie theta carbon
    • 1x old fleet racket

shoes:
    • shb99ltd
    • shb99m

accessories:
    • 1x monsoon towel grip roll (black)
    • 1x monsoon towel grip roll (white)
    • 18x karakal badminton pu super grip (pink and white)
    • 1x ashaway grip powder
    • scizzors
    • 1x bg68ti
    • 1x bg65ti
    • 10x bg85
    • 2x bg80
    • 2x bg66
    • 1x karakal crash tape
    • 2x black insulating tape
    • tissues
    • stringing patterns for my yonex rackets and babolat nitro
    • a few bottles of water

(i have a yonex tour bag)
    will try and get a picture as soon as i can
    this is the picture, there is a few things missing since i posted the list (i have used them ):
    Last edited by lindanfan; 02-03-2006 at 02:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry about the size of the picture , i'm having trouble making it smaller

Page 19 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast