User Tag List

Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 LastLast
Results 885 to 901 of 1103
  1. #885
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalOrange View Post
    Sgbad,

    and after 50? qualified for gramps?
    In Malaysia, after 50 and ones still play actively on court, we normally regard him as "God" level.....Normally we stay away from those "Godly" uncles. I have personally seen one such Godly uncle make a state player young gun literally "eat S***" in less than 15 minutes, 21-12, and without a single smash!!! You should see the facial reaction and body language of that state player after the match hehehehehe MAJOR EGO CRUSH!!!
    They have deadly accurate 4 corner play in singles and unimaginable drop shots......Guess after so many years of playing helps....
    I am sure many countries too have such kind of "Godly uncles" ....

  2. #886
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    home
    Posts
    278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    In Malaysia, after 50 and ones still play actively on court, we normally regard him as "God" level.....Normally we stay away from those "Godly" uncles. I have personally seen one such Godly uncle make a state player young gun literally "eat S***" in less than 15 minutes, 21-12, and without a single smash!!! You should see the facial reaction and body language of that state player after the match hehehehehe MAJOR EGO CRUSH!!!
    They have deadly accurate 4 corner play in singles and unimaginable drop shots......Guess after so many years of playing helps....
    I am sure many countries too have such kind of "Godly uncles" ....
    totally agree as i hv seen firsthand the devastation 'they' can do w their 'four corners of the world' routine so smoothly and precisely that even well rounded young guns looks like their apprentices. however, my observation says, their smashes have to contend with the 'laws of diminishing returns' but all in all 'the four corners of the world' routine cuts like a knife.

    MetalOrange

    p.s. could that mean--u r forewarning kids to stay away from you once you hit 'godly uncle' years (which btw is a long ways to go yet, BUT!). he he.

  3. #887
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalOrange View Post

    p.s. could that mean--u r forewarning kids to stay away from you once you hit 'godly uncle' years (which btw is a long ways to go yet, BUT!). he he.
    Nice try there MetalOrange
    Well, i think i will be more of a "lousy uncle" with a nice shiny 802AI bag (which i doubt will last that long) hahahahahaha

  4. #888
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    home
    Posts
    278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    tckang,

    why does 'godly uncles' seldom seen carrying their godly bags? they don't need that many rackets?

    btw, normally i just watch the 'godly uncles' for fun when time permitting. but since our chat. i emphatically tried to spot the 'godly-like' ones and observed the reactions of the kids they schooled. and true to their namesake, they'd do their usual precise four-corners-of-the-world routine and smooth drops.

    but what i saw in the kids eyes after they have had enough spanking from the god-likes were not the agony of defeat nor humiliation. they have this: ''you just wait there till i gain some more experience and i'll do to you what you did to me'' kinda look. you probably know what i mean. funny but true.

    the god-likes should just hang up their rackets and stop humiliating the kids--if they can help it. afterall the kids got better looking bags! he he he.

    MetalOrange

  5. #889
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    199
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pussiii999 View Post
    because i am a super sweater ....... come play with me and you will not want to shake hands with me .....

    But most of the time i use about 3 - 4 shirt because i too lazy to change and to save for the next day .....
    heh, welcome to my world, i can sweat half a shirt in an hour.

  6. #890
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    199
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pussiii999 View Post
    because i am a super sweater ....... come play with me and you will not want to shake hands with me .....

    But most of the time i use about 3 - 4 shirt because i too lazy to change and to save for the next day .....
    Welcome to my world, i can sweat half a shirt in an hour, heck, not even anti persirpirent helps.

  7. #891
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalOrange View Post
    tckang,

    why does 'godly uncles' seldom seen carrying their godly bags? they don't need that many rackets?
    Err ...they don't have that much retirement funds?

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalOrange View Post

    but what i saw in the kids eyes after they have had enough spanking from the god-likes were not the agony of defeat nor humiliation. they have this: ''you just wait there till i gain some more experience and i'll do to you what you did to me'' kinda look. you probably know what i mean. funny but true.
    Yeah, i know that "vengeful" look hehehehe. Was one of them too hahahahaa

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalOrange View Post
    the god-likes should just hang up their rackets and stop humiliating the kids--if they can help it. afterall the kids got better looking bags! he he he.
    Nah, We need these kind of "uncles" for a good show on the courts, beside, can really learn a thing or 2 from them actually.

  8. #892
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is My badminton bag
    I actually have 8 more yonex shirts and 2 more yonex shorts but this was what I was using the day I took the pic :P

  9. #893
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is my badminton bag.
    I have some more yonex Tshirts and shorts but this was what I was wearing the day I took this pic. :P

  10. #894
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is my baddy bag
    I have a few more Yonex shirts and shorts but this was what I was gonna wear the day I took this pic

  11. #895
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Glenmarie
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My current bag.
    Backpack type with 3 compartments. Cost me RM50 only

    Top compartment:
    x3 collar tshirt
    x1 tshirt
    x2 shorts
    x4 socks
    x1 bathing towel
    x3 sweat towel
    x2 neck tie (for office use)
    x1 goggles
    x1 bowling wrist guard
    x1 Red Bull windbreaker

    Middle compartment:
    x2 shoebag - slipper, trainers and futsal shoe.
    x1 swimming trunks
    x3 briefs

    Shoe compartment:
    x1 Bata badminton shoe

    Bottom compartment:
    x1 Yonex Carbonex 8SP
    x1 Apacs Tantrum Light Exclusive
    x1 Apacs Furious 797
    x1 Apacs Edge Saber 9
    x1 RSL Gold shuttle

    Side pocket:
    x1 toiletry bag with shampoo, bodywash, shaver, etc.

    Can pack alot of stuff also




    My previous bag from the Evil Yonex Empire.
    Can stuff in same amount of stuff but sides tear abit under 4 months usage.
    Actually it is a design problem since the handles are sewn into the same spot.


  12. #896
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    3 yonex T- shirts
    1 Roll of yonex grip
    1 pair of Mizuno shoes
    1 Victor shirt + pants
    4 Yonex rackets ( ti-10, nanospeed, 2 Amortec 900 ), I just broke one of them
    3 tubes of Sosan Black ( birdies)
    3 tubes of Chester ( birdies or shuttlecock)
    1 pair of tennis ball ( taped together) for my back
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by sac_man; 11-27-2009 at 04:16 AM.

  13. #897
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mas
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smash_master View Post
    so its 3am in the morning and i just finished stringing my last racquet that i need for china and started to pack my bag for the plane so keeping it simple just racquet, shoes, shirts, shorts, socks, underware, and a few other little items so thought why not post it up.

    Attachment 58122
    Attachment 58123

    u already get another new sponsor?
    its new brand?

  14. #898
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London & Penang
    Posts
    6,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    tennis balls taped together for your back?

    Quote Originally Posted by sac_man View Post
    3 yonex T- shirts
    1 Roll of yonex grip
    1 pair of Mizuno shoes
    1 Victor shirt + pants
    4 Yonex rackets ( ti-10, nanospeed, 2 Amortec 900 ), I just broke one of them
    3 tubes of Sosan Black ( birdies)
    3 tubes of Chester ( birdies or shuttlecock)
    1 pair of tennis ball ( taped together) for my back

  15. #899
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago / Calgary
    Posts
    1,579
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by davidyong View Post
    u already get another new sponsor?
    its new brand?
    Back in the summer i was still sponsored by Black Knight now for this new season ( and hopefully many more to come) im sponsored by ZELM badminton of Singapore.

  16. #900
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi!
    This is the content of my badminton bag
    1.Racket-2 basic series (yonex), carbonex20, carbonex30ms, prince speedport 03 gray & apacs nano 900 power (red).
    2.Yonex shoes
    3.Wrist guard
    4.Knee guard
    I play double.
    Before, I used Yonex carbonex30ms, then, prince 03 speedport grey & now apacs nano 900 power (red).
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  17. #901
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cesis
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default My bag check

    My bag check (Sorry for qaulity)

    Bag Babolat Badminton line
    1x RSL NOVA 6180 (My tournament and my #1 racquet)
    1x Yonex Muscle Power 10
    1x Yonex Muscle Power 15 (Broken)
    1x TecnoPro Copa 44
    1x Pack of Wilson nylon shuttlecocks
    1x Umbro Jacket
    1x NikeAtheltic Jacket
    1x United shorts
    1x Pairs of Nike shoes
    1x NikeAir shirt
    1x Nike Tennis shirt
    2x Nike shorts
    1x Towel

    Not in picture Nokia E63,wallet,money and other things
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Similar Threads

  1. Show us your badminton shoes!
    By Sgbad in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 917
    : 03-11-2014, 10:47 PM
  2. Show us your badminton shirt!
    By LinDanTruCool in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 106
    : 03-02-2014, 11:26 AM
  3. Contents of a Badminton Bag!!!!
    By superstar19 in forum Badminton Bag
    Replies: 1
    : 10-03-2006, 04:44 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    : 08-29-2005, 07:29 AM
  5. IBF 2004 AGM Contents
    By cxytdn in forum General Forum
    Replies: 12
    : 05-03-2004, 04:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •