User Tag List

Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast
Results 936 to 952 of 1109
  1. #936
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gatsby (different color if you have a different style of hair, pink has most hold but is for short hair) and spray is in my opinion, the best combination, I used Pink Gatsby and then sprayed it, it took me a crap lot of shampoo and about 2 uses of conditioner to remove it all :P

  2. #937
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name:  IMG_3118.jpg
Views: 3069
Size:  49.5 KB Name:  IMG_3114.jpg
Views: 3136
Size:  41.8 KB

    Hi Everyone, here's mine..

    Rackets:
    Armortec 150
    ArcSaber 10 CH (fake)
    Nanospeed 9900 (fake)

    3 t-shirt
    1 towel
    1 scissors
    1 muscle balm: Salonpas Gel
    1 grip powder: Altec
    1 plastic bag: dirty clothes
    1 lit of energy drink or just plain water

    Good enough for me!

    Those fake rackets will soon be gone.
    I'm upgrading pretty soon. Looking for 2pcs Armortec 900T, 1pc Armortec 700 SP limited, 1pc APACS Nano 9900 Power, and 1 pc APACS Visible Hollow 1800.

    Regards

  3. #938
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto,Ontario
    Posts
    1,175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilostmybrain View Post
    Gatsby (different color if you have a different style of hair, pink has most hold but is for short hair) and spray is in my opinion, the best combination, I used Pink Gatsby and then sprayed it, it took me a crap lot of shampoo and about 2 uses of conditioner to remove it all :P
    what does that have to do with this post :S

  4. #939
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    201
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default My Badminton stuff..

    Below is my badminton stuff....

    Li Ning Bag
    Li Ning N90
    Panda Trinity 2
    Fleet Win Power 50
    Li Ning Shoe
    Chao Pai Shuttle Red,Purple and Silver

    Name:  IMG_0143.jpg
Views: 3856
Size:  59.0 KB

    Darren Ng

  5. #940
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada Eh?!
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Collection is officially complete

    Yonex 7824-9 (Black/Red) (White part is discontinued) (Originally paid for the 6 racket bag, but the lady noticed that it wasn't in stock so she upgraded to the 9 racket bag for free)

    Towel for perspiration & on top of that consists of a Yonex Wave Grap, 3 Karakal Grips (Nano 60 & PU Supergrip)

    2 Yonex Shirts (1 Black & 1 Blue Polo) & 1 Green Under Armour Shirt (Am too cheap so I bought both of them from the clearance rack, because that's how I roll when walking into a expensive store)

    Shorts (Champion, Fake Black Nike & House League Basketball Shorts before I commited to badminton)

    Rackets - Yonex Carbonex 7000 DF (Obviously wrong racket cover, stupid Sportchek never had any left...)
    Yonex Armortec 250 (Bought from Sportchek...)
    Yonex ArcSaber 8DX (Bought from a BC member)

    Shoes - Asics Control

    Of course other stuff I forgot to add such as my Wallet, Zune HD (Coming soon), Nokia X6 (Cellphone) (Coming Soon), etc...

    Last edited by !┐Clue?!; 06-29-2010 at 06:33 PM.

  6. #941
    Regular Member Thom_bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    2,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name:  Bag contents.jpg
Views: 2887
Size:  66.4 KB

    Okay here's mine

    - 5 shirts (3 yonex, including Denmark's one and Indonesia's one , and the blue is the Babolat official shirt of my club )
    - A Go-sport short (black, on the left)
    - 2 towels (the red one is Yonex and the white one is Babolat)
    - The magazine of the French Federation ("toutes les couleurs du monde")
    - Babolat Satellite Brio
    - Yonex Arc Saber 7
    - a Volvic bottle (actually i put ordinar water inside )
    - Trump shuttle box is for olds shuttle, the Babolat one contains new ones
    - a pair of Yonex shb 100 red
    - a refreshing spray in case of injury
    - a Yonex 9829 thermobag, bought 10 days ago
    - the Babolat black bag contains my official material (i'm also an umpire and put the things a need specially for this activity in the Babolat bag)
    Last edited by Thom_bad; 07-01-2010 at 04:58 AM.

  7. #942
    Regular Member Thom_bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    2,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I forgot : on the Babo's string is my grip box, babolat ones

  8. #943
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,745
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    aha, i think mine definitely different from everyone else:

    - 5 timers
    - 2 stop watches
    - 3 tubes of training shuttles new
    - 1 first aid kid
    - 6 white board marker assorted colors
    - 1 thick file
    - 4 rackets (yonex archsaber 7, 9 & 10 & misbun sidek souvenir racket)
    - 1 whistle

    i put those in my yonex back pack so that i can walk to the court comfortably and look for my trainees to collect the following:

    - 2-3 boxes of used shuttle
    - training equipment includes dumb bell, exercise balls, tubing, medicine balls, cones, skipping ropes

    anyone similar to mine?

  9. #944
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    court
    Posts
    642
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey coach, yours is definitely gonna be different from us players, trainees, & enthusiasts!

  10. #945
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,745
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    of course coaches bags are different than players or trainees

    and this thread is evergreen

    anyone player can still comes back and tell us the new contents of their bag after every few years

    let me share with you some real experiences here:

    there are players i met in the courts which i manage

    inside their bag you would not believe they bring hair dryer/blower!

    in their group before their match a lot will rub their racket holding arm with ointment like those deep heat...

    then they will take turn using the blower to heat up the area rubbed!

    noticing that i could not help asking why they do that and

    they show me another smaller bag containing a-z brand of rubbing/massaging cream

    they all don't work anymore so we have to heat ourselves up!

  11. #946
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    court
    Posts
    642
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    of course coaches bags are different than players or trainees

    and this thread is evergreen

    anyone player can still comes back and tell us the new contents of their bag after every few years

    let me share with you some real experiences here:

    there are players i met in the courts which i manage

    inside their bag you would not believe they bring hair dryer/blower!

    in their group before their match a lot will rub their racket holding arm with ointment like those deep heat...

    then they will take turn using the blower to heat up the area rubbed!

    noticing that i could not help asking why they do that and

    they show me another smaller bag containing a-z brand of rubbing/massaging cream

    they all don't work anymore so we have to heat ourselves up!
    For a second I thought the hair dryer is for after shower use, he he but I think the heat rub does at least 2 things: warm-ups are immediate and it of course relieves pain. Nowadays perhaps they wear those RAKUWA Phitens (titanium necklace and bracelets)!

    Off-topic, does it work or it's psychological? All I get are misxed reviews, it's probably in the head. But my stringer says, he also thought it is psychological but bending his neck day in and day out to string rackets he finally tried wearing them and he is non-committal in saying whether it works or not but is now seen wearing it everyday.

    I have the necklace and after a couple times(well, under 5 uses), I just decided to ditch them. TH is wearing wearing them. LD not wearing anything. LCW's gold necklace at times looks fine but I'm sure does not serve the purpose of wearing titanium bracelets and necklaces, eh?

  12. #947
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,745
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RSLvictorSOTX View Post
    For a second I thought the hair dryer is for after shower use, he he but I think the heat rub does at least 2 things: warm-ups are immediate and it of course relieves pain. Nowadays perhaps they wear those RAKUWA Phitens (titanium necklace and bracelets)!

    Off-topic, does it work or it's psychological? All I get are misxed reviews, it's probably in the head. But my stringer says, he also thought it is psychological but bending his neck day in and day out to string rackets he finally tried wearing them and he is non-committal in saying whether it works or not but is now seen wearing it everyday.

    I have the necklace and after a couple times(well, under 5 uses), I just decided to ditch them. TH is wearing wearing them. LD not wearing anything. LCW's gold necklace at times looks fine but I'm sure does not serve the purpose of wearing titanium bracelets and necklaces, eh?
    they say its good, balance the yin and yan something like that..

    i am wearing a bracelet and i feel i can feed a lot more shuttles!

    up to 16,000 shuttles per week and i feel a little sore but next day

    its ok i can start again so don't waste your necklace at home

    or else send it to me la...

  13. #948
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    court
    Posts
    642
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tks. Will wear again and see how it goes.

    Sorry guys for the off-topic. But somehow I'm sure it's in your baddy bags as well. Cheers.

  14. #949
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Shepperton
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Big update on mine, couldn't fit it all in one picture.

    Bag: Yonex 9829 Love it so much space
    Name:  P1011022.jpg
Views: 2838
Size:  56.8 KB

    Rackets:
    Yonex AT900T
    Carlton Fireblade Elite
    Carlton Vapour Trail Tour
    Yonex Arc100Ltd
    Name:  P1011025.jpg
Views: 3581
Size:  79.0 KB

    Kit:
    Adidas Clima 365 Tracksuit
    Adidas Clima 365 Response Court Polo + Shorts (White)
    Adidas Clima 365 Polo + Shorts (Yellow + Black)
    Adidas Sweatbands x 4
    Adidas Socks x 3
    Name:  P1011027.jpg
Views: 3227
Size:  50.9 KB

    Shoes:
    Adidas Running/Gym Trainers
    Prince IV Indoor Courts
    Name:  P1011026.jpg
Views: 2981
Size:  48.5 KB

    Badminton stuff:
    1 x Yang Yang 300B
    1 x JinQue AAA
    Yonex 102EX grips
    Karakal PU Super Grips
    Name:  P1011028.jpg
Views: 2918
Size:  62.1 KB

    Other stuff
    Waterbottle
    Bottle of orange
    Deep Freeze spray
    Deep Freeze pads
    Right Guard
    Scholl foot spray
    Name:  P1011029.jpg
Views: 2772
Size:  52.7 KB

  15. #950
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,810
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice bag... good to fit everything...

  16. #951
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Shepperton
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This thing is like Mary Poppins bag, i saw it on this thread from other people and thought they were just stuffing everything in but even with all of that i could still fit another 3 rackets + cases in one pocket, about 2 more kits in my clothes one, another tube of shuttles in the side with the juice and waterbottle and even another pair of trainers in the other long pocket. Its amazing.

  17. #952
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here's my new one..

    Name:  IMG_3975edit.jpg
Views: 2786
Size:  58.3 KB

    Rackets:
    YY AT150
    APACS Nano900P
    YY NS9900 (Fake)
    YY Arc10 (Fake)

    Strings:
    BG80
    BG85
    Ashaway Micro Legend

    Grips:
    A few Flinder towel grip
    YY Towelling grip AC-204-2TT
    YY Aerotec AR 6665 SE

    Shoes:
    Mizuno

    Bag:
    Victor Series

    Towel

    NIKE Wrist Band

    Grip Powder

    Energy Drink

    Muscle Balm: Salonpas Gel

    Scissors

    KETTLER


    Clothing:
    Yonex Tees
    NIKE Tees
    Yonex Pants
    2 Pair Socks

    That's all I guess..

    Regards,
    badmintonaddict

Similar Threads

  1. Show us your badminton shoes!
    By Sgbad in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 955
    : 12-20-2014, 12:03 PM
  2. Show us your badminton shirt!
    By LinDanTruCool in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 156
    : 11-13-2014, 10:34 AM
  3. Contents of a Badminton Bag!!!!
    By superstar19 in forum Badminton Bag
    Replies: 1
    : 10-03-2006, 05:44 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    : 08-29-2005, 08:29 AM
  5. IBF 2004 AGM Contents
    By cxytdn in forum General Forum
    Replies: 12
    : 05-03-2004, 05:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •