FS: Yonex 88 racket.

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by extremenanopowe, Jul 4, 2013.

1. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    yonex88.jpg
    This is a classic Yoneyama 88 racket. It is all in graphite actually. Looks like a wood. Those played in 70s should be familiar with this racket.:D
    $300sgd.

2. smashmaniac

smashmaniac Regular Member

Ridiculously overpriced.here in malaysia can easily get it 30% off the retail @rm550. Can survey hock eng. Pertama complex and aj puchong. Even honly jb quoted me rm 520 unstrung

3. Elisha

Elisha Regular Member

People really need to stop price policing. Don't like the asking price? Then just move on. No need to tell the OP how you can get it cheaper elsewhere. Nobody is forcing you to buy from him!

This is a limited edition Vt-ZF 88. Only 12,000 made.

4. MjölnirSlinger

MjölnirSlinger Regular Member

Hmmm... why shouldn't they? Let's say there are two identical items; one is a bit expensive than the other, i would choose the other. Right..?? Even though it is Limited or 'one of a kind'.. same thing goes with any Sales which offer discounted item.. nobody is forcing any buyers to purchase their product, but people still rushing to get what they want because the advert banner says 'I'm less pricey than the others'. hmmm.. just my two cents..

5. Elisha

Elisha Regular Member

It's just common courtesy (hopefully coming to a location near you soon!). If you have a problem with the price then you can PM the seller. No need to try to put them down in public about how much they are selling for. In the end of the day you can decide for yourself if you want to spend the money or not or negotiate with the seller.

6. MjölnirSlinger

MjölnirSlinger Regular Member

Oh my... it did arrived a long time ago, fyi.. ok, if i myself were advertising some stuff here, i don't mind if somebody told me that they can get it at a better price some place else.. really.. infact, i should be thankful to him/her. at least i know that i'm selling it at a bit steeper than others. I don't need people to get the wrong intention that i'm ripping off their wallet. really, really.. or it could just mean that i'm living in an entirely different world.. mmm... maybe..

7. GaryC

GaryC Regular Member

IT Analyst
    I'd prefer a PM if there was an issue with price. Also I don't see the OP saying he was firm on the price so you could always make him an offer over PM anyways.