User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Li Ning N90III on ebay?

Hi,
    So I found that some one is pre selling that N90 III on ebay, he already sold one for supper cheap, even for a bid but I'm very curious to see if this is legit or not. What are your guys thoughts on the listing?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Li-Ning-Wood...item2ec8f2045b

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read the feedbacks, seems fake... If price is too good to be true it's probably a fake... The price for the N90-III you're probably looking at over $200 USD...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My feelings say: Do not bid

Street (taobao) price for N90-III is around 210$.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You need to find out more about the racket from the seller, this could well be a genuine racket but as its an auction the starting price is pretty low. In this case the price is not a good indicator, you can find genuine yonex rackets (UK code) for which the starting price is 1 pound but at the end of the auction it will have gone up to 100 pounds sometimes more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, from all the fakes online, I have yet to find a fake seller deeming their product is genuine in such straight forward way.

Badminton365 has those so called "Class-G" Yonex racket, where the seller is deeming to be genuine from the Class-G alone. Kind of misleading, but the Class- prefix is enough to get iut of trouble.

Not to mention, eBay PayPal has great buyer protection in case if the racket does turn out to be a fake, get eBay/PayPal to refund the money and investigate.

If you really want to score a N90III for cheap via auction style like eBya, it does not harm to try. Even if you get a fake, you can always open a dispute witheBay/PayPal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah,i think so,The price for the N90-III you're probably looking at over $200 USD