Talbot Torro

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by QWJr, Dec 10, 2003.

1. QWJr

QWJr Regular Member

Has anybody tried out their rackets?

2. Rohly

Rohly Regular Member

Yep i have had a few of them. I think they are great for the low prices. I have not tried any of the new ones though.

3. Pointfore.Ca

Pointfore.Ca Regular Member

Equipment Reseller
    I believe these racquets are more geared towards intermediate players with the emphasis being on low prices.

The Canadian company that has the rights to Talbot Torro also have the rights to Gosen in Canada so they complement each other since Gosen is on the upper range.

4. 5string

5string New Member

IT consultant
    I have the Talbot Torro IsoPower 2000 C4Ti Long (whew! long name!)
    Bought it a year ago, been stringing it with BG85 at 25lbs since about 8 months ago. Racket feels solid, slightly head heavy. Power is definitely there, even when compared to the MP99 3u & MP88 4u which my friends have.
    I feel that Talbot Torro makes great rackets for the price (about US$45 when I bought it, now at US$65 for the same model - go figure!). I don't know about durability though, I havent had any major racket clashes.

5. QWJr

QWJr Regular Member

I just found out, that the "Isopower 2500 C4 Ti Slim", "Arrowspeed 890 C4 Ti Lite", "Arrowspeed 700 C4 Ti Slim Lite" and " Arrowspeed 580" got very good reviews in a popular Badminton magazin, wonder how do they rate rackets ( unfortunaltely I was not able to read those reviews/ articles until now)!?