User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wilfredlgf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're starting to live up to your tag as a Man Utd supporter. Keep it up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by wilfredlgf View Post
    Ah well, no big deal that. T'was nice thinking back of the good old days - BF, not BC, was 'old skool'.
    ..i was just skimming over the posts in and around the same time as yours, and yeah, i noticed not many responded to those either...Also, i noticed there were about 2 or 3 threads which have the same kind of format you used (eg. with the main subject description title in bold).
    Anyway, i was just wondering and thinking if perhaps a much more 'playful' content, for the 1st post, would work...such as this below (hope wilfredlgf won't mind)...or something similar
    ================================================== =======
    yo yo yo. wazzup everyone. Wilfred is here.yo!*raises right hand*
    East Malaysia in da hooouse.yo.but now livin' in kl.ya know wat i'm sayin'.yeah
    i've got some skiiiilzz.computer skiiillz to be exact and many other talentz.ya know what i'm saying'.yeah
    been playin baddy.let me tell you all.it's a bad-azz game.not too bad, not to shabby either.ya hear wat i'm sayin'.yeah
    but oh, my favorite game is da Men's Doublez only.yeah yeah.love the teamwork.it doezn't get any fun than dat.ya dig?!
    you see,i was introduced by my brotha' who's a baddy freak.ya know wat i'm sayin' yeah yeah
    i luv & been watchin' all the tourney, including the Thomas Cup, AE, SEA.you name it,i've seen 'em.yeah yeah.*waves right hand*
    my family luvz baddy.sometimes we would have early dinner, man, and will sit in groups. some would cheer for da malaysians, da chinese or da indonesians.dat waz fuuuun!!yeah yeah.
    my first racket was a kick-azz Blacken from Yonex.it'z sweeet.*pauses*yeah!*shakes head*
    i'd be playin' with da rest of da kidz.sheesh for who knows how long.and we'd be collectin' shuttles that fell on the drain.yup we were crazy about baddy.simply crazy.yeah yeah
    then came my second racket.and it waz a Carbonex 13.
    Maaan, i just luv that racket.can't forget it.i waz playin' non-stop, man, and learned a lot and my game improved.ya know wat i'm sayin'
    *chuckles*then i stopped playin' baddy and took up tennis.wat a miztake dat was.*shakes head*
    my baddy form disappeared for a year and never got it back.gone juz like dat.i returned to baddy but quit again.this time for a looong, long time.*shakes head*
    as for how i found this kool forum, well, as i was playin' with my friendz, i went online and searched for articlez on jump smashes, footwok' and picz.
    and lo and behold, i found this forum.maaaan, it was da bomb!woooooh-weeee!*raises right hand*
    i waz soo excited, i signed up right away and started posting questionz after questionz.maaan, can't forget how excited i waz.yeah!
    and if it wazn't for BF, maaaan, i don't think i woulda improved a lot.
    this place rockz & i learned a lot from this forum.ya know what i'm sayin' man.*waves right hand*
    and to my surprise, i'm even called the Yonex King at my office!!*laughs*could you beleee' dat??yeah!*raises right hand*
    well,as for the future,i'd just like to improve my footwork and play in a small tourney.ya know wat i'm sayin'.yeah
    oh, by da way, as for my nickname,i wanted to use 'redknight' but maaaan it's so cheezy.how cheezy can you get than "Hi my name is 'redknight'".ya must be jokin'.*shakes head*
    but i figured since there's a bunch of BFerz who are using weird nick-namez as well, ah well, i guezz i juz use 'wilfredlgf'.wat da heck...
    oh, as for my hobby, i juz enjoy readin'.i mean, y'all gotta give me somethin' to read y'all if i'm sittin down.ya dig?!
    and if i'm not readin', i juz like to sleeeep or play on my pee-cee.yeah
    well, there you have it y'all.
    peace y'all *2 thumps on the chest* *flashes a peace sign* out!yeah*walks out strutting*
    ================================================== ========
    Last edited by ctjcad; 01-13-2008 at 04:23 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    hi wilfred.wish u all the best(this is lame too)
    but i mean it.
    so be happy with ur life.

n liverpool,last night draw lagi.hopeless.thats my only words.what else ??
    haha like Wilfred says, you're becoming a true manc now!

ctjcad - I was watching the Ali G film on tv on Friday...you do a good impression of Baddie G!
    Last edited by crosscourt; 01-13-2008 at 07:16 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wilfredlgf, always enjoy your humorous and sarcastic point of views, keep up brother

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ctcjad,take me a day to read all that.woww!!

n guys,so a true fan of a team is a fan who criticize,bad-mouthing,bashed their rivals??
    is that what u mean?
    what i said to liverpool is just a joke.u assume me as mancs when i describe liverpool as hopeless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kept getting "can we not tempt you back" messages on my email. Well, I would be back if there is more to talk about though - I only see Loh's Singapore thread in the boozer right now and I have yet to lose the strong dislike for fanboy/girl threads. A personal update at least - I got myself a Nanospeed 9900.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Feel free to start more discussions to your liking.

But perhaps with the nature of the internet forum, questions of a similar nature pop up frequently in other forums. It is to be expected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2