User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I actually could have made it. At first, I didn't have a ride so I made arrangements with my friend to go see ROTK (this was before i got the email from coupii). I later found out that my dad was free that night so he was able to go play badminton. He left, then guess what? My friend cancelled on me to see the movie that night saying his parents couldn't drive.

My dad told me Matt and Drew were playing at Concordia that night (the two twins). I would have liked to get a good game with them, it's been awhile since I've talked to them. Do you know if they play at that club regularly (if you know who I'm talking about)?

Anyways, it's too bad your busy tonight, guess we won't be able to have that final game to see who's supreme , just kidding. We probably won't be running into each other for quite a long time so I wish you the best of luck, have a safe trip! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Geoff
    Last edited by yonexfanatic; 12-23-2003 at 12:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, the twins were there. I played two matches against them. Lost the first match 2-1, losing the third game quite close, then lost the second match in 2 straight with a different partner (we played a third game just for fun, but I got wasted because I was out of gas by then). They have very impressive jump smashes, quite scary because they are both very tall. Very very fun to play against them. Tired my old bones out though, and they didn't even seem to be trying in the second match!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by coupii
    Yes, the twins were there. I played two matches against them. Lost the first match 2-1, losing the third game quite close, then lost the second match in 2 straight with a different partner (we played a third game just for fun, but I got wasted because I was out of gas by then). They have very impressive jump smashes, quite scary because they are both very tall. Very very fun to play against them. Tired my old bones out though, and they didn't even seem to be trying in the second match!
    haha..yeah, they've always been quite good..cept you can get to them if they start to screw up, they have short fuses. they weren't there yesterday though, unfortunately..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2