User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, Maybe you're right. Other people (I think it was Mark A and Paul Stewart) said their T500's felt "off", like it didn't play well and the shaft torqued a lot. Maybe I'm lucky
    On the other hand, I've practically stripped every one of them of their decals; they're all basically black&white rackets now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jerby View Post
    yeah, Maybe you're right. Other people (I think it was Mark A and Paul Stewart) said their T500's felt "off", like it didn't play well and the shaft torqued a lot. Maybe I'm lucky
    On the other hand, I've practically stripped every one of them of their decals; they're all basically black&white rackets now.
    Any Recomended apacs rackets 2013??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends what you're looking (IE. Head-heavy, head-light, even-balance...) and your playing style...Someone can recommend a racket but you could have a completely different experience with it.

My first racket was a Tantrum 300 and it worked well for me since it was pretty even-balanced racket and I didn't have a reference as to whether or not I wanted a head-light/heavy racket. I ended up buying a Lethal 70 afterwards since I wanted a little bit more of a head-heavy racket since I have a pretty aggresive playing style. Now I use the T300 for doubles and L70 for singles.

What racket are you currently playing with?

Quote Originally Posted by hanchienleow View Post
    Any Recomended apacs rackets 2013??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eckonovember View Post
    Depends what you're looking (IE. Head-heavy, head-light, even-balance...) and your playing style...Someone can recommend a racket but you could have a completely different experience with it.

My first racket was a Tantrum 300 and it worked well for me since it was pretty even-balanced racket and I didn't have a reference as to whether or not I wanted a head-light/heavy racket. I ended up buying a Lethal 70 afterwards since I wanted a little bit more of a head-heavy racket since I have a pretty aggresive playing style. Now I use the T300 for doubles and L70 for singles.

What racket are you currently playing with?
    i was playing with my apacs edgesaber z slayer quite amazingly... smash is powerful but i think i should buy a new racket to let my smash more and more powerful.. would tantrum 200 do the trick? but my coach not recommend the tantrum 200..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is a good video by Minh Tran which talks about the Edgesaber Z Slayer and Tantrum 200:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EBK8IGxOjg

If you're looking for a more powerful smash then I would steer you more towards the Lethal series which is a little more head heavy compared to your Z Slayer. You could either get a Lethal 70 or 90 or if you really want to go extremely head heavy, Lethal 100. At the same time, I assuming that you have the proper technique and wrist power for your smashes...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eckonovember View Post
    Here is a good video by Minh Tran which talks about the Edgesaber Z Slayer and Tantrum 200:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EBK8IGxOjg

If you're looking for a more powerful smash then I would steer you more towards the Lethal series which is a little more head heavy compared to your Z Slayer. You could either get a Lethal 70 or 90 or if you really want to go extremely head heavy, Lethal 100. At the same time, I assuming that you have the proper technique and wrist power for your smashes...
    lethal 70 or 90 or 100 are way too expensive and i tested one of my friends lethal 10.. it vibrate alots and hard to produce power and feel very dull or is just me or the racket?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I own one Apacs virtuoso performance, you wont regret getting one, speed & power are there. I switched from Lethal 90 to AVP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2