New here! Looking to play great badminton!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by avieryoung, Jul 14, 2013.

1. avieryoung

avieryoung New Member

NSF
    Hi guys!

My name is Avier and I just joined badminton central! I have been playing badminton since primary school and had the privilege to take part in many competitions along the process. My highest achievement in badminton is U16 East Zone badminton champion and U16 National Top 8(Quarter finalist) while I was studying in Victoria School and was playing concurrently on the school team. I specialize in Singles. But doubles works well for me too.

It has been 4 years since I last played badminton and I would like to rekindle this passion of mine! That is why I am here!

For a start, I have booked a court @ Jurong West Sports hall @2pm-4pm on the 21st of July. As I am seeking to rekindle and warm up my skills. This time round only beginners and high beginners will be invited to join!

Do tell me if you are interested! Shuttlecocks will be provided and a personal contribution of $3 per person will be needed to share the cost!Thus far, I have only 5 slots left! Do join me if you are interested! Can't wait to play!

Thank you!

2. avieryoung

avieryoung New Member

NSF
    If you need to contact me, my number is 97881548! Thanks!