Any sites better than badmintonvideos.com?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by tropicalmouse, Dec 14, 2003.

1. tropicalmouse

tropicalmouse Regular Member

Student
    That site is terrible, only about 4 possible downloads and none of them work. Brilliant.

2. Hugo

Hugo Regular Member

Electrical Engineer
    Please do not be disrepectful when the owner of that site when has tried to help promote badminton so much. First of all, the reason why the links no longer work is cuz he's out of bandwidth. Secondly, this is his 4th server that he's set up to allow us to DL badminton videos. A bulk of people have only seen badminton action when he uploaded his videos; before that, many haven't seen much baddy at all on TV or otherwise.

Just FYI, from all of Swijiya's servers combined, I've had the privledge of obtaining easily over 15 GB's of videos.

Just be patient and wait for him to allow more bandwidth.

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    I can understand getting difficulty to obtain ur information / files might be frustrating, but can't we use some better expression to give some positive feedback.

I think we need to show some respect for ppl, who's willing to donate his own $$$ and effort to promote this sport. Maybe many of us could not actually help him out with financially or technically, but at least, let's be supportive and patient. Respect to others' work is very important.

4. tropicalmouse

tropicalmouse Regular Member

Student
    Sorry, perhaps I was a little bit rude. It isn't a very good site though, regardless of the owner's intentions. So basically, I was wondering: are there more functional sites available? Answering that question was the intention of my thread, not to insult anyone - that was a product of my disappointment.

#4 tropicalmouse, Dec 14, 2003
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2003
  5. GarlicJoe

GarlicJoe Regular Member

Drone
    Hi Hugo,

how do I access the other servers? I've been trying fo many days now, but I only find the same 4-5 files downloadable each day..

6. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    if tropicalmouse pay the membership, would that allow for unrestricted DL'ing?

7. modious

modious Regular Member

I don't think there're any sites that provides videos daily.... plus he's uploading recent matches!

I'm the one who's providing most of the tapes swijaya is converting btw....

8. yonexfanatic

yonexfanatic Regular Member

it's actually an excellent server. at least there are videos for you to download, just gotta be there wehn there's bandwidth available. if you want some other sites, sry can't think of any off the top of my head, there are a few where you actually have to pay membership or buy to obtain the videos.

9. swijaya0101

swijaya0101 Regular Member

tropical ... i only have around 500Gb to spare monthly sometimes 600GB (and even with 5 videos, it would last only around 4-7 days). The other 400-500GB is used for my other website; digitalupload.com

as for the member ... they are actually paying for the bandwidth. The hosting company charge me 50cents / 1GB extra ... I calculate roughly each member will download around 20GB monthly that's why i charge them for $10

my suggestion ... visit the site at the end of the month .... when i have extra bandwidth ... i would use them all.