Review of SHB-SC4MX

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by FightFalcon, Jul 21, 2013.

1. FightFalcon

FightFalcon Regular Member

Hi, I'm considering buying a pair of SC4MX. Anyone here tried it already, can share your experience? Thanks

2. bjork

bjork Regular Member

I bought Yonex shb-sc4mx a month ago and have been playing with it ever since. I must say its the best feeling shoe that I have ever bought .. and its cheap too (compared to other shb series). It actually solves my previous heel pain from wearing yonex shb86ex and li-ning ayaf007. Now i can still run, lunge and jump on my third and fourth game of the night.

Im getting yonex shb-sc6ex which is on the way... just to see the difference between the two. Obvious difference between sc4mx sc6ex is the latter comes with quattro-fit and 3 layer power cushion on its heel.

3. arahman137

arahman137 New Member

Student
    Hi bjork,I am about to buy my first badminton shoes. I normally play with old running shoes. I have to wear 2E shoes, will the SHB-SC4MX be a good fit? - I have size 9 feet, but my running shoes are 10, so I generally play with size 10, 2E shoes.

4. yeo_melaka

yeo_melaka Regular Member

lol, you must have wrecked your running shoes very quickly. The last time i played badminton with trekking shoes, the shoe got TKO in a month. assume your size is US?? I have adidas running shoe UK size 8, with yonex sc5 UK size 8, feels a tight with the yonex at first but its all good now. should have bought UK size 8.5 (but i was wearing the standard thick sport socks).

5. arahman137

arahman137 New Member

Student
    Hehe, yes. Ran through 3 old ones in 3 months. The last one lasted about 2/3 weeks.
    My size 10 is US. And so I am going to order a 10.5 US. And hopefully that'll work out. Thanks for the help!!

6. ykweric

ykweric New Member

sale
    this shoes very comfortable and soft but no durable.

7. bjork

bjork Regular Member

Sorry, did not received any notifications on my email for your question. I supposed you had already bought one, but for others, I will say you will have to try it out personally. All these shoe sizing differs from one series to another i guess.

I wore size 27(US9) for my sc4mx (ergoshape), but 27.5(US9.5) for my sc6ex(quattro fit). They have the newer sc6iex worn by boe. Overall I love SC series, good for older guys who needs extra cushioning. You may want to try to couple your shoes with some swiftwick's compression socks, your feet will love you. Or go Jan O jorgensen all the way with 2XU, CEP or other compression socks.