Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: TRAINING BUDDY (NORTH/Yishun)
07-24-2013, 07:22 AM #1
TRAINING BUDDY (NORTH/Yishun)
I am looking for a training buddy or if more, form a small group of 4.
Please contact me if you are;
- Intermediate / Slightly Advanced player
- 18 - 25 Years old
- Passionate and SERIOUS about improving
- Friendly - Easy Going Attitude-d
- Able to respect other players
- Patient and able to Empathise (When your buddy takes a long time to learn something etc. <-----> )
- Able to train in the North (Mostly Yishun)
The very first thing that I would like to focus on is fundamentals (Footwork & Strokes). So if you are like- minded please join me!
I already have some materials that we can work on. Everyone can contribute to the training programme as we slowly work our way up to more advanced stuff.
We'll hold our sessions at CC's or Sports halls, splitting costs. Including Shuttles.
I hope this small group that I will be forming will become a small group of tight-knitted friends not only training buddies.
SOOOOO after reading what I have to say, if you are still EXCITED!
We'll Improve Together!
08-20-2013, 10:07 AM #2
SORRY Wrong Level of play posted...
We are looking for Mid to High Beginners.