User Tag List

Thread: NS9000 TypeX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default NS9000 TypeX

Hey, I've been out of the game a while and need to look for replacements for the NS9000 Type X. I love these rackets but they've been around the court a few times and am not convinced they will last the next restring due to cracks in the heads.

Can anyone suggest a similar feel racket, as i doubt my local stores will loan out rackets to get a feel for them.

thanks in advance

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D3CYPH3R View Post
    Hey, I've been out of the game a while and need to look for replacements for the NS9000 Type X. I love these rackets but they've been around the court a few times and am not convinced they will last the next restring due to cracks in the heads.

Can anyone suggest a similar feel racket, as i doubt my local stores will loan out rackets to get a feel for them.

thanks in advance
    Maybe they will last the next stringing job if it's not above 24lbs. It's very difficult to judge.
    If you are looking for a replacement you can get another NS9000 X-Type or a NS9900. If you want to try the Nanoray range, I think the NR800 is the closest but a bit flexier. Otherwise you can wait until the NR Z Speed get released. It's the 22th August.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucantseeme View Post
    Otherwise you can wait until the NR Z Speed get released. It's the 22th August.
    Saved me saying it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

since the NR Z Speed has been out a bit how would it compare to the NS9000x as my last one has now broken and i'm in need of a replacement, any recommendation on what to replace my NS9000x with?

I'm based in the UK
    Last edited by D3CYPH3R; 04-01-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

since the NR Z Speed has been out a bit how would it compare to the NS9000x as my last one has now broken and i'm in need of a replacement, any recommendation on what to replace my NS9000x with?

I'm based in the UK
    Mybadmintonstore.com has 9000x on their website.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Exert View Post
    Mybadmintonstore.com has 9000x on their website.
    thanks for the heads up, i'm not familiar with that website, are they reliable/genuine stock?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default NS9000 TypeX

thanks for the heads up, i'm not familiar with that website, are they reliable/genuine stock?
    Yes 100% genuine I always have ordered from there, I ordered one Nanospeed 9900 and a voltric z force two plus grips and tons of string! Great customer service too, the owner of the store is even on the forum, ask around here too people agree that mybadmintonstore is legit! (: