NS9000 TypeX

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by D3CYPH3R, Jul 24, 2013.

1. D3CYPH3R

D3CYPH3R Regular Member

Hey, I've been out of the game a while and need to look for replacements for the NS9000 Type X. I love these rackets but they've been around the court a few times and am not convinced they will last the next restring due to cracks in the heads.

Can anyone suggest a similar feel racket, as i doubt my local stores will loan out rackets to get a feel for them.

thanks in advance

2. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Maybe they will last the next stringing job if it's not above 24lbs. It's very difficult to judge.
    If you are looking for a replacement you can get another NS9000 X-Type or a NS9900. If you want to try the Nanoray range, I think the NR800 is the closest but a bit flexier. Otherwise you can wait until the NR Z Speed get released. It's the 22th August.

3. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Saved me saying it:D.

4. D3CYPH3R

D3CYPH3R Regular Member

since the NR Z Speed has been out a bit how would it compare to the NS9000x as my last one has now broken and i'm in need of a replacement, any recommendation on what to replace my NS9000x with?

I'm based in the UK

#4 D3CYPH3R, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  5. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Mybadmintonstore.com has 9000x on their website.

6. D3CYPH3R

D3CYPH3R Regular Member

thanks for the heads up, i'm not familiar with that website, are they reliable/genuine stock?

7. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Yes 100% genuine I always have ordered from there, I ordered one Nanospeed 9900 and a voltric z force two plus grips and tons of string! Great customer service too, the owner of the store is even on the forum, ask around here too people agree that mybadmintonstore is legit! :)