Best Racket Between RM200- 350~! 2013

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by hanchienleow, Jul 25, 2013.

1. hanchienleow

hanchienleow Regular Member

I want to buy a new racket price between rm200-350.....my target now is apacs sizzle 12k or fleet air blade rp55 or gosen aermet laser or protech....
    any comment and suggestion?

Please help me because I have no idea what racket am I gonna choose
    I play both single and doubles.
    Offense alot...... Smash alot..... but i am skinny :)
    Comment your opinion down below~!

2. mms6a

mms6a Regular Member

Smasher
    For around RM350

Ti-10 3rd gen is the best for the money

3. hanchienleow

yonex ti-10? other then yonex??
    why i saw rm 600++

4. hundunbu

hundunbu New Member

agree.Ti-10 3rd gen is the best for the money[​IMG]

5. mms6a

mms6a Regular Member

Smasher
    Shop around in your local area and avoid big box stores and mall stores, or buy from e78 HK or other Hong Kong based reputable stores.

e78 HK sells the brand new Ti-10 3rd gen Purple color SP coded for 330 RM + shipping fees.

#5 mms6a, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  6. hanchienleow

what is the difference between 3rd gen and others gen.... This is high end yonex racket or mid range racket? Can u recommend me other brands ??

7. mms6a

mms6a Regular Member

Smasher
    There are slight variations of balance differences and stiffness differences. The 3rd gen/Limited(both are identical just different color btw) are slightly stiffer than the 2nd gen

Why buy Ti-10 3rd ? Because the older gens, especially the 1st gen are getting rarer, therefore more costly.

The Ti-10 is a high end racket. It is made in Japan, and were used by numerous international players and national teams back in the late 1990s.

I do not recommend the Ti-10 if you are low level player though. You need to be at least intermediate to intermediate plus level to generate enough power with the Ti-10.

Other brands, you can try the APACS Tantrum 300, or the Slayer 99 rackets. I owned both before and they were not bad especially for the price.

You can also look into Mizuno Luminasonic 7 or Luminasonic 9 racket. They are in the similar price range as the Ti-10

8. hanchienleow

thx alot... but now tantrum 200 in malaysia is getting rarer now... i went to 4 different shops and come out with nothing.... i also think the ti-10 would be hard to find in my local town... My parents dont let me to buy rackets from website... i smash alot and offence alot.. but i saw apacs sizzle 12k and fleet woven control ti-800... Do u recommend it?

9. mms6a

mms6a Regular Member

Smasher

If i were to buy an APACS, Fleet, Tactics, etc I would absolutely buy their high end models as the quality can be sketchy..

So in short, those rackets without trying, I would not buy it.

10. phaaam

phaaam Regular Member

I would definitely recommend Apacs Tantrum 200/300. Most rackets you'll see in store are probably newer ones, it's hard to sell older generations, at least from what I've seen in Malaysian stores.

If you can get to this place in KL you can find some Apacs rackets and most likely some Tantrum 200s. E-mail in advance to ask: http://www.sportshorizon.com/Contact+Us_5_1.htm

11. sautom88

sautom88 Regular Member

Fleet is OK as long as u get their high-end n try to get the heaviest head you can comfortably swing. Actually Yonex Ti10 is a better deal if u are good enough for the racket. Ti10 is an old product n Yonex old products are excellent in comparison to their new ones, IMO.

I myself choose to use YY AT300 after trying 20+ non Yonex rackets at the same budget as yours. It is slightly head heavy and medium stiffness, enough power n flexibility to aid in smashing. I was lucky to find some old stocks in an almost closed down sportshop. After trying one I went back n get 2 more for spares (already discontinued n quite rare brand new). Cost only US$80 a piece.

12. mms6a

mms6a Regular Member

Smasher
    Indeed. Also look around to see if you can find a Yonex MusclePower Limited (Made in Japan)

I bought one about a year back from a local store in Hong Kong when I was there for only HK$325, which is about $43 or 134 RM

E78 HK sells for HK$350! Which is around 144 RM, but too bad they are forever out of stock.

Great racket especially at such a low price. Not as good as my old original MP-99, but close in performance. At such price it was a great bargain for a quality racket at a great price.

At that price point, I was much happier with my MP Limited than any of the Tactic, Fleet, APACS Finapi/ArmorMuscle/Foray/etc.....

A reliable quality is great for a long time to come.

13. hanchienleow

i think i will buy fleet woven control ti-800 or other woven series.... because i think ti-10 will hard to find because it is yonex old product.... is protech high end good?

14. mms6a

mms6a Regular Member

Smasher

Lol Ti-10 is hard to find??? Have you visited your local badminton shop?

In Hong Kong and in Canada, almost all the shops still have either the SP coded Ti-10 3rd gen or the SP and CD coded Ti-10 3rd gen Limited Edition...

Even MyBadmintonStore, E78 HK, ShopBadmintonOnline in HK, BadmintonAlley, MaxSports, MJString, Yumo etc. in Canada still have it in stock.. Not quite hard to find as there are plenty of old stocks left.

15. hanchienleow

i got visit few but i think i cant find them.... i will try asking local badminton shop... what is the colour of the racket? how much is the racket between?

16. calvin_lei88

calvin_lei88 Regular Member

Ti 10 3rd gen is quite easy to find in singapore... but i wont recommend tt if u are not good enough... it will hurt ur arm if u are not good enuf... use a more flexible shaft racket

17. hanchienleow

Yippi... i bought apacs tantrum 200 today along with Yonex bg 68 Ti, Karakal Tribal grip and apacs bag... ^^ Is that a good combination?? tantrum 200 + BG68Ti 26 tension, Karakal Tribal Grip.. Is karakal tribal grip good, i scare it is too thick...

18. Mendell

Mendell Regular Member

Li-Ning TP100C from Mr Chan (e78.com.hk). 600HKD, Incredible racket.

19. concretemad

concretemad Regular Member

engineer
    how much it cost for this bundle? what apacs bag is that?

20. hanchienleow

Big huge bage... i think it is like an international player bag... maybe :)... cost about 250++