User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 26
  1. #1
    Regular Member clawhammers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    702
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Asking for Victor Shirts

    Hi

    Appreciate if someone could advise where to buy this Victor's shirt

    I've been browsing several Victor's website and Online stores to no avail until today











  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Taobao
    FB - kkwm83, e78

    You should try the facebook store because they are reliable and trustworthy.

  3. #3
    Regular Member clawhammers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    702
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for sharing

    err.. But I actually done that bro

    FB - mbs, kkwm, e78, Mr. Keen, e-lin, e-link, etc

    As regards Taobao, I have been browsing for almost 1 week, but still haven't found this model.

    The only available similar model is the polo shirt, i.e., S-3004...

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clawhammers View Post
    Thanks for sharing

    err.. But I actually done that bro

    FB - mbs, kkwm, e78, Mr. Keen, e-lin, e-link, etc

    As regards Taobao, I have been browsing for almost 1 week, but still haven't found this model.

    The only available similar model is the polo shirt, i.e., S-3004...
    oh sorry haha I didnt actually notice they are wearing the round neck shirt. I was only looking at the shirt :x

  5. #5
    Regular Member clawhammers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    702
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Dear Victor,

    If you read this, and after the good result of 2013 BWF World Championship's Finale, please make these shirts model available to public




































    I really want to wear these models ....

  6. #6
    Regular Member ein_roboter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Heck; all of their models should be available to the public, as I absolutely love the designs of Victor shirts. The Korean team always look splendid. It's close to impossible to get Victor gear here in The Netherlands. Let me paraphrase that; I can only find the boring poloshirts from 5 seasons back and the red SH9000 shoes.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cheshire UK
    Posts
    1,129
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bearing in mind Victor want to change this, we could really do getting as much support as you can to ask Victor to help here.
    I agree that the Victor shirt designs are fantastic. However, there never appears to be enough support for Victor ASia or Victor Europe to introduce the shirt into their respective markets, even as a limited run. They don't want to be left with stock on the shelf.
    If Ein_roboter can get as many Victor fans to email me committing to buying certain shirts (note committing), then I'll send this directly into Victor Europe and see if we can ask for an order.
    I'd really like to wear these shirts, the World Championship and Sudirman Cup shirts worn by Korean team so I'm definitely one who wants to see them for sale.
    Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

  8. #8
    Regular Member dbswansea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    1,051
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    Bearing in mind Victor want to change this, we could really do getting as much support as you can to ask Victor to help here.
    I agree that the Victor shirt designs are fantastic. However, there never appears to be enough support for Victor ASia or Victor Europe to introduce the shirt into their respective markets, even as a limited run. They don't want to be left with stock on the shelf.
    If Ein_roboter can get as many Victor fans to email me committing to buying certain shirts (note committing), then I'll send this directly into Victor Europe and see if we can ask for an order.
    I'd really like to wear these shirts, the World Championship and Sudirman Cup shirts worn by Korean team so I'm definitely one who wants to see them for sale.
    Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk
    I like the black and red one.

  9. #9
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,796
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ein_roboter View Post
    Heck; all of their models should be available to the public, as I absolutely love the designs of Victor shirts. The Korean team always look splendid. It's close to impossible to get Victor gear here in The Netherlands. Let me paraphrase that; I can only find the boring poloshirts from 5 seasons back and the red SH9000 shoes.
    Speaks volumes about the actual demand then doesn't it

    In any case I think there is always a (time) gap between commercial availability and the first time they are worn on court and usually they do become available (although, in your prefered overseas store, not in all available colours and every model). If anything they release too many models, too many times a year for shops/distributors to stock. Li-Ning is probably even worse in availability ...
    I really wonder what the mimimum order quantity is (as demanded by the mother company) for Victor Europe to have so few items every year, aside from the rackets. As they have to cater to so many countries in contrast to the various other distributors that only have to take care of their own country.
    Last edited by demolidor; 08-12-2013 at 04:35 PM.

  10. #10
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,796
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just saw a nice one on the Victor website (in 3 colour variants)



    Apparently belongs to:
    Name:  2013 World Championship NATIONAL TEAM WEAR_Banner.jpg
Views: 844
Size:  40.6 KB
    Last edited by demolidor; 08-12-2013 at 04:57 PM.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cheshire UK
    Posts
    1,129
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The fear from Victor Europe is having stock on the shelves. As pointed out before, the difficulty is that there are too many new designs each year and the players are provided with new kit for major team events or individual events such as Sudirman Cup, World Championships alongside the kit they begin the season with.

    In my opinion, Victor Europe should test with a minimum order and then make sure players knows its available - a failing in the past although do not consider it will happen in the future. If demand is exceptionally high then they need to take orders and then order a second batch.

    I wonder whether delays are caused by re-sizing shirts. Personally I would advertise as asian size and recommend players opt for one size larger than euro size. It's not difficult. This may speed up the availablility.

    The other difficulty is that now we've seen these wonderful shirts we want them now. If we can't have them now then will we want them in 3 months? Only the real enthusiast is prepared to wait if they are guaranteed to get what they want.


    Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

  12. #12
    Regular Member clawhammers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    702
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bump

    I just found out that the shirts I've been looking is available in Thailand online stores


    http://www.badmintonplaza.com/produc...roducts_id=614

    http://www.badmintonplaza.com/produc...roducts_id=613

    http://www.sportgallerys.com/product/1209878/เสื้อ%20Victor%20คอกลม%20YT-3031%20E%20ส้มเหลือง%20(นำเข้า).html



    Perhaps all of the aforementioned shirts used by Ahmad/Natsir is produced by Victor in Thailand.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,141
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clawhammers View Post
    Perhaps all of the aforementioned shirts used by Ahmad/Natsir is produced by Victor in Thailand.
    I thought I should warn you that the materials of the Victor shirts made in Thailand are very different from those you find in Taiwan, China, Singapore etc.

  14. #14
    Regular Member clawhammers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    702
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Sealman

    Thanks for sharing info.

    Though the materials' quality would be lower, but it was being used by the champions.

    It is the salient consideration for me to buy this shirt

    Hehehehe

  15. #15
    Regular Member Bbcboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Just saw a nice one on the Victor website (in 3 colour variants)



    Apparently belongs to:
    Name:  2013 World Championship NATIONAL TEAM WEAR_Banner.jpg
Views: 844
Size:  40.6 KB
    I'd buy this if it was available in uk!

  16. #16
    Regular Member Bbcboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And these:


  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,540
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Indonesia Wear not available in Singapore . Maybe available in Indonesia !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •