User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Paradise, Canada
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Black Knight Open 2004

    Does anyone know anything about this? The Badminton BC site has a notice about this, but it doesn't mention how you can register for it. That BK link they included doesn't lead to anything useful either.

    I need to be one of the first 100 people to register, you know!

    -Rick

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Uhm, i may be wrong but i believe this tourney was already played out this past weekend. My bro played in it.. also knowns as the Charles Best Tourney sponsored by BK. Sorry dude.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Surrey, Canada
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the black knight open is set up in January over at Pinetree. they are having a special deal for the first 100 registered they receive a free bk racquet (quoted a $150 value or something like that).

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    2,370
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Black Knight Open 2004

    Originally posted by Traum
    Does anyone know anything about this? The Badminton BC site has a notice about this, but it doesn't mention how you can register for it. That BK link they included doesn't lead to anything useful either.

    I need to be one of the first 100 people to register, you know!

    -Rick
    I doubt that you will be the first 100 entries as the entry form came out a couple of weeks ago.

    I might have a copy on the computer. Let me look around this weekend.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by badrad
    they are having a special deal for the first 100 registered they receive a free bk racquet (quoted a $150 value or something like that).
    Wow... sounds like too good to be true. Seriously, BK seems "invest" (of course, should be less than 150*100) a lot in this tourny.

    I guess I won't be surprised to see a lot of this kinda BK rackets being placed on E-Bay earlier next yr.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vancouver BC - Kirkland WA
    Posts
    654
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Looking for Partner

    While we're on the topic of the BK tournament. I'm looking for a partner to enter the tournament with for mens doubles or mixed. If anyone out there is interested, please PM me, and we can try a couple of games together before the new year.

    I've played for about 4 years now, more seriously in the last 2, getting about 4-5 hours in each week. I've played in several tournaments before, mostly at UBC.

    Cheers ^_^

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oops my bad.... hmm a tourney in jan huh? hmm tempting hehe

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Looking for Partner

    Originally posted by 604badder
    While we're on the topic of the BK tournament. I'm looking for a partner to enter the tournament with for mens doubles or mixed. If anyone out there is interested, please PM me, and we can try a couple of games together before the new year.

    I've played for about 4 years now, more seriously in the last 2, getting about 4-5 hours in each week. I've played in several tournaments before, mostly at UBC.

    Cheers ^_^
    Might be easier to find a partner if you show up to the Vancouver Xmas BF Meet, if it happens that is. I would think people would be more likely to want to partner with you after they've seen you play. Most people would probably wish to partner with someone around the same caliber as they are(?).

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Used Yonex Ti-10 Long (2nd Gen) And Almost New Black Knight M-2004 Ti XL
    By xXazn_romeoXx in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 09-09-2009, 11:14 PM
  2. black knight?
    By wangj11 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 10
    : 04-16-2009, 01:46 PM
  3. Black Knight PC-V80
    By violin_geek in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 02-14-2006, 01:22 PM
  4. Black Knight Carbo-knight
    By macs8703 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 4
    : 04-19-2003, 09:38 AM
  5. Black Knight Carbo-knight
    By macs8703 in forum General Forum
    Replies: 0
    : 04-18-2003, 06:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •