MX60/JJS v Arcsaber 10/11

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Porky, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Porky

Porky Regular Member

I'm a Victor user and likes the feel of meteor series racquets, esp MX60....recently thinking to try out Yonex Arcsaber 10 or 11 which I kinda like the feel from dry swings....anyone who owns meteor and arcsaber able to give some comparisons and guides? In general, I seldom see people post comments on arcsaber racquets so kinda hard for me to make a decision :p

2. Benito

Benito Regular Member

I have Mx JJS and Arc 11 and I play mostly with Mx JJS because it does not feel dampened like the Arc 11... (and honestly, i think the Meteor series is better than the Arcsaber range)

3. atypical

atypical Regular Member

Systems Analyst
    I prefer my MX80 to my Arcsaber 11.

4. Aryan

Aryan Regular Member

I agree. I used MX80 and MX60 before, they are more solid on hand compared to Arc11. Arc11 feel is more dampened, maybe due to it is more flexible as compared to Meteor rackets. Besides the feel, Arc11 does excel in many other areas like power, maneuverability, etc. Personally, I like stiff racket for more solid feel so I have let go my Arc11.

5. quixilver

quixilver Regular Member

I think there are different interpretations of the terms "solid" itself. For some people, solid means less vibration, less impact shock, in other words more vibration damping. However, there are some people who think that solid means stiff, hard and crisp.

Back to the topic, MX-JJS is considerably head-heavier compared to any Arc10/11. If you like the head-heavy rackets then MX-JJS is better to go. Otherwise, the Arc 10/11 will be more suitable.

6. Porky

Porky Regular Member

Thks for all the feedback....coz I've been using Victor racquets for quite a long time and always have no major trouble switching from diff model racquets....but recently thought of trying Yonex and it seems like amongst its range, the arcsaber seems to suit me more compared to others....maybe see any opportunity can get to try out b4 committing :)