User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davlee View Post
    Hi... since you mentioned you have used the ABJG058 for a year now, how is the zip doing? It is so called weather sealed, does it really performs as it should be?

I found that zips are one of the most fragile part of a badminton bag...
    Hey there..
    Zips are still in working condition.. despite there were several posts stating it's the Achilles' Heel of the bag, mine is still ok..

Li-Ning's "weather sealed" works the same as any other bag with thermal lining which is basically didn't perform as it should be.
    The bag is not exactly water-proof but can resist itself from mild rain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MjölnirSlinger View Post
    Hey there..
    Zips are still in working condition.. despite there were several posts stating it's the Achilles' Heel of the bag, mine is still ok..

Li-Ning's "weather sealed" works the same as any other bag with thermal lining which is basically didn't perform as it should be.
    The bag is not exactly water-proof but can resist itself from mild rain.
    Thanks for your kind reply.... Actually what I meant is that the zips are so called weather sealed.. so, thought wanna ask you if the zips are really reliable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davlee View Post
    Thanks for your kind reply.... Actually what I meant is that the zips are so called weather sealed.. so, thought wanna ask you if the zips are really reliable.
    The weather sealed zipper is reliable as long as you don't place it under extreme weather condition e.g. heavy rain. There was a moment I had to gone through mild rain condition, from parking lot to hall is around 150 meters. Once I reach inside hall, I immediately check my stuff inside the bag and there's no water droplet at all. I hope my answer will assist you.

Since i'd never put it to extreme weather test (heavy rain or fully soaked in water), please don't ask me to place my bag under under this circumstance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2